The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

...huh, that's...a pretty good explanation as to why Not Allowed to Grow Up is in effect, even if you can usually sweep this under the rug as being a comedy manga.

@Xunder - Yes Chapter 279 is formally the end of the manga. Asou Shuuichi still releases a 4-koma comic for Shounen jump, as far as I know.

@Ceiye Remember this was published in WSJ, which is primarily for kids. The joke was a little more sophisticated than that audience.

Group Leader
Man, the card battle chapters were great. I always love that kind of stuff in manga. The Saiki spin on it was hilarious, too.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf wrong with Japanese author and this kind of shitty ending? Can't they make an ending that didn't made you go "Huh? That's it? Already on last page?"? It was good till that last page. I just read Dagashi Kashi yesterday and P2W VRMMO LN, both of them also ended just like this shit. It's like ending the last chapter right before the good stuff is considered cool thing to do.

fuutsukisen updated the chapters (268 to 272 and 278-279) in better quality on his website

Dex-chan lover
feels like way too short of a manga for such a good one. Even the anime was really good and I generally dislike anime even of the manga and novels i read

Users who are viewing this thread