The Doctor's Supremacy - Ch. 9 - It’s Either White or Black

Double-page supporter
you know some cunt was saying that shit in another manga the "oh this is a rip off off xyz cause it similar" and i was saying just cause something is similar doesn't mean its a rip off and was called a wight knight for saying that. there are literally hundreds of isekai manga are they all rip offs?

@aberdeus Yes they are, but most isekai do not deny that they follow scheme X.
It becomes embarrassing, when you start to deny it. There is nothing wrong with getting inspired.

Fed-Kun's army
Just because i fuck girls does not mean im lesbian... that author is ridiculous.

@yamibi the hell do you mean "Just because i fuck girls does not mean im lesbian" what the author is a women or somethin?

Interesting inspirations

Mentor: Naruto
MC: fairy tail
MC ability: Naruto + fullmetal alchemist (the shaman dude with tatoos)
combat style: bleach & one piece

hes good at close-up scenes though...

Not that all or any of it matter though. I'm a simple person. Allen translates I read.

Thanks for translating.

if we only get ''original'' idea's manga's then there wont be any manga's anymore...

@MisterXiado it's not only that. If you look at the design it's very similar to those mangas. The villains look like the ondes from One Piece, the old guy like Jiraya, the MC looks like Natsu and so on. And the abilities, Oh boy... Who gave them? The devil! Who gives abilities in One Piece? The devil fruits! And so on. Is it the same story? Not really, but it does have tons of similarities. Indeed it's not plagiarized or anything but it is heavily reliant on various stories and art from different mangas.

And to add to it. The MC and the "mentor". Where do they meet? In a bar. Who is constantly seen at the beginning with his mentor in a bar? Luffy of course. And the bartender is also also very similar to a OP character. Look at Makino, even the bandana in her hair is there.

Even among literature novels, "original" isn't exactly an easy concept. "Hero finds lost object, learns it is the key to his success in defeating overlord x who is planning on conquering/destroying/enslaving the world; Hero is last hope and if he/she fails, the world ends." This is a very common plot through ALL shounen/fantasy genre. It's framed differently, but it's the same. So why is this getting flak? It's interesting, who cares?

Till now the plot seems interesting and there are some twistes, i don't really care if the visuals are copied. Yeah there are a lot of similarites in the personalities too, but really...The mentor willing to sacrifice himself for his "gonna be" pupil? It's copied? From when? Naruto? Harry potter? Some 2000 year old greek story? There are only a handfull of personality types which can be used as traits for the mc/mentor/actual evil guy, and its hard to make something new. I'm not gonna blame anyone for this until there are some original ideas.
The thing i wanna is a normal explanation why the kid got his powers, why he has two, and who's gonna be the main villain. Cause right now there are "the demon" but (if we even gonna get an answer if he is real or not) its more likely he gonna stay as an idea. It could be revenge but its not seems like the guys who killed his family were some big guys. If they just gonna wandering around it can be boring very fast :/

I don't see anything wrong even if he did hell these comics have been out long enough to inspire a whole generation....as long as the story is well done and fun to read it really shouldn't matter. I mean if you look you can find stories/comics whatever lifting/copy or borrowing from stuff all the time. Even some insanely popular properties recent and old....

Users who are viewing this thread