The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@Atifus
Thank you for the translation. So here's my two cents... since he addresses her in the honorific "aneki", shortening it to "Sis" fits better tbh. Full word sister makes him sound formal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He captured his sister's heart. Too bad for those boys :kek:

Dex-chan lover
So is this series going to address the fact that he seems depressed or self-loathing? Like here he seems to dodge the question by simply saying he's "normal" rather than less-than.
It seems like before; he thought he could achieve anything, and everyone always spoke down to him, then one day it all finally became too much and he went through a sudden shift in perception of himself and decided he can't achieve much, if anything.

His sister does deserve to feel bad, because she was beating one the brother's ego as much as anyone else, and now she's the one who's upset because that ego is now bent outta shape.

Honestly the best ending this series could have is the MC gaining his confidence back, getting a different girlfriend, and bitching anyone out who put him in the self-confidence black hole in the first place... but we all know he's eventually going to come back to the fmc on his hands and knees, and smooth over all the other problems without complaining like in this chapter.

The fact that his sister was unable to say anything "good" about her brother speaks volumes.

Dex-chan lover
So is this series going to address the fact that he seems depressed or self-loathing? Like here he seems to dodge the question by simply saying he's "normal" rather than less-than.
It seems like before; he thought he could achieve anything, and everyone always spoke down to him, then one day it all finally became too much and he went through a sudden shift in perception of himself and decided he can't achieve much, if anything.

His sister does deserve to feel bad, because she was beating one the brother's ego as much as anyone else, and now she's the one who's upset because that ego is now bent outta shape.

Honestly the best ending this series could have is the MC gaining his confidence back, getting a different girlfriend, and bitching anyone out who put him in the self-confidence black hole in the first place... but we all know he's eventually going to come back to the fmc on his hands and knees, and smooth over all the other problems without complaining like in this chapter.

The fact that his sister was unable to say anything "good" about her brother speaks volumes.
Well, to be fair. In brother x sister relationship it's ok to badmouth each other whenever possible without any reason. Its just a given. It doesn't mean we don't love each other and we will tear down anyone who'll try to harm our closest sibling. And about the "tell me something I'm good at". Its a most cringe and hard thing to ask. Like come on, we are saying shit like "you ugly" and "lol u suck" ect every day, it's nearly impossible to come up with something nice, let alone admit it to their face right off the bat. At least sister reflected on it, you can see how she loves him and ultimately blamed herself. She was even ok to change herself to help him. Also my favorite tomboy didn't do anything harmful to him. She's acting as your average school friend gaslighting you for any reason and making fun of you, but still care for you if something happens. Imo, tomboy or morale president are two best girls in here... And his sis also

Dex-chan lover
@Atifus
Thank you for the translation. So here's my two cents... since he addresses her in the honorific "aneki", shortening it to "Sis" fits better tbh. Full word sister makes him sound formal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, she just got pissy since he gave up on Überbitch and took the chance to cosy up to StuCo president

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be fair. In brother x sister relationship it's ok to badmouth each other whenever possible without any reason. Its just a given. It doesn't mean we don't love each other and we will tear down anyone who'll try to harm our closest sibling. And about the "tell me something I'm good at". Its a most cringe and hard thing to ask. Like come on, we are saying shit like "you ugly" and "lol u suck" ect every day, it's nearly impossible to come up with something nice, let alone admit it to their face right off the bat. At least sister reflected on it, you can see how she loves him and ultimately blamed herself. She was even ok to change herself to help him. Also my favorite tomboy didn't do anything harmful to him. She's acting as your average school friend gaslighting you for any reason and making fun of you, but still care for you if something happens. Imo, tomboy or morale president are two best girls in here... And his sis also
What the hell is wrong with the siblings you met in your life?

Dex-chan lover
Nawh, if my sisters needed a boost and were depressed I could easily come up with good things about them

Power Uploader
@Atifus

:))

I see, I'll take note of that, Thank you. 🛐🛐🛐

Dex-chan lover

You spoke my mind brother, I hate stories that like this that the cast of characters who would relentlessly beat down the MCs ego get a pass yet if he would lash out, he'd get punished for it. Makes my blood boil, homeboy needs some real fucking friends who don't make him feel like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread