The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
You might need to slow down on the translations, you're starting to slip on a lot of the grammar and you used high school for middle school a bunch.

As for the story, I really hope we get a reflection arc from her and she realizes she did all this herself always treating him like trash.

Aggregator gang
You might need to slow down on the translations, you're starting to slip on a lot of the grammar and you used high school for middle school a bunch.

As for the story, I really hope we get a reflection arc from her and she realizes she did all this herself always treating him like trash.
yea i noticed after uploading
i also didnt put the font size properly in many places so some texts are too small and some are too big
i think il go for a weekly release schedule
quality>quantity

Thanks for the TL and good luck with your chem Exam!

Can you also maybe tell, which Manga you want to TL next? Just curious. Thx!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the TL and good luck with your chem Exam!

Can you also maybe tell, which Manga you want to TL next? Just curious. Thx!
shoot i forgot to mention it
it was "Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga"
(if u havent read it alr you should its a great manga)
the previous tl (amazing tl who included everything) stopped uploading 7 months ago with no information, they also didnt upload any other manga tls

Double-page supporter
i went from excited to despair when i watch anime first episode since i do read manga and novel both :meguuusad:
how much did they change so far from the manga? i kinda wanna watch the anime since it looks like the story has progressed further from the manga but now i'm kinda reluctant because of the difference(tg:re flashbacks).

Dex-chan lover
i saw someone else commented on it already, but you should stick to doing the chapters in parts or take a bit longer if you want to do them as a whole every time. i could understand what was happening kind of but i think things would be cleared if you gave yourself more time. there is no rush, this is a free service you are giving us and you are under no obligation to be as fast as you can.

Dex-chan lover
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something off or weird about reading the manga version of this series. The LN and WN spent a lot of time on Natsukawa & Wataru's thought processes and that's all just missing from here (for obvious reasons, of course, it can't be helped). I guess the interactions in the manga feel more forced or contrived than in the original sources because of the lack of context. I wonder if I would feel any different if I hadn't read the LN/WN already.

Thanks for the TL! You're the one providing us with your service, so don't feel forced to release at a pace that's too fast for your comfort. Good luck!

Dex-chan lover
how much did they change so far from the manga? i kinda wanna watch the anime since it looks like the story has progressed further from the manga but now i'm kinda reluctant because of the difference(tg:re flashbacks).
like asdffdas1234 said, it's really bad, not only the animation sucks, they cut a crap tons of part in the anime, like Wataru visiting Aika's house, Aika insist on it because she wants Airi to meet and remember Wataru instead of the ikemen guy, which is like one of the big plot point in the series, and they cut that off completely

and they messed up the order/timeline of the story really badly on top of that, in the anime, Wataru already worked with Mina, even tho it's supposed to happen after the manga current story which is the middle schooler visitation

Supporter

She does begin to reflect properly. Perhaps a bit too properly, as her guilt prevents her from properly reaching out to him despite a plethora of opportunities, even after accidentally on purpose overhearing an absolutely heart rending outpouring of the depth and breadth of Wataru's love for her and the pain it's left.

Supporter
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something off or weird about reading the manga version of this series. The LN and WN spent a lot of time on Natsukawa & Wataru's thought processes and that's all just missing from here (for obvious reasons, of course, it can't be helped). I guess the interactions in the manga feel more forced or contrived than in the original sources because of the lack of context. I wonder if I would feel any different if I hadn't read the LN/WN already.

Thanks for the TL! You're the one providing us with your service, so don't feel forced to release at a pace that's too fast for your comfort. Good luck!
The manga has been good recently about hitting the important parts of Aika's POV chapters. Not great, but good. Light-years better than the anime, for sure.

Group Leader
The anime is just a summary, a thing made to promote the LN since it is a dumpster fire anyway lol

Fed-Kun's army
Is it possible for you to do chapter 19 and 20? As there doesn't seem to be any translations in English on the Internet atm

Dex-chan lover
Although the manga is good, but somehow anime does this chapter better my god this is so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread