The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
shoot i forgot to mention it
it was "Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga"
(if u havent read it alr you should its a great manga)
the previous tl (amazing tl who included everything) stopped uploading 7 months ago with no information, they also didnt upload any other manga tls
oh yes pls continue if you can and take your time to do something proper don't be in a rush most of us are not in a hurry to read

Thank you for the TL! Even tho there are arguably very minor mistakes, like the previously mentioned grammar and all, It is still completely understandable and a far cry from what we had before! Please keep it up! You get better the more you do something so maybe by the time you catch up to the raws here, you’ll have better skills for that other series!

Dex-chan lover
how much did they change so far from the manga? i kinda wanna watch the anime since it looks like the story has progressed further from the manga but now i'm kinda reluctant because of the difference(tg:re flashbacks).
the only thing salvaging it is kei and her voice(which is the same as Hoshino from BA, so I just hear hoshino whenever kei talks)

Thanks for the translation and keep up the good work. Also good luck on your exam. Of course, there are some mistakes, but nothing that hinders reading that much, so it's all good. I've read more broken TLs, so even if there were some I never noticed. Beggars can't be choosers, right? LOL

I'm a bit confused.
The line "that's when he came into my life" in the flashback is also about wataru, isn't it? The succession of pages didn't feel natural for me, kinda like one guy helped me and now there's this other guy...
If anyone can correct me to be sure I have the best understanding of the situation, thx.
Sorry for my bad English who's not my native language 😉

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, after you’re done reading this chapter, do you want to go check out the Football club?

Dex-chan lover
Is it possible for you to do chapter 19 and 20? As there doesn't seem to be any translations in English on the Internet atm
the previous person that tl'ed both of those two chapters probably had them removed after a while when it was on here when some people had read them before it got sent to the shadow realm

(then when ch.21.1 that this person tl'ed, the aforementioned chapters 19 and 20 of the previous person probably went off the grid at that time when i noticed)

(their version could probably be found on aggregator sites)

Group Leader
the previous person that tl'ed both of those two chapters probably had them removed after a while when it was on here when some people had read them before it got sent to the shadow realm

(then when ch.21.1 that this person tl'ed, the aforementioned chapters 19 and 20 of the previous person probably went off the grid at that time when i noticed)

(their version could probably be found on aggregator sites)
yes and no, they actually are on the aggregator sites but only the bad versions with some errors that I cleaned after a while so there is that and I deleted them since agnis scan is back and I asume they will be doing them any time now.

Dex-chan lover
I have an unpopular opinion that him and natsukawa never get together and that would be best. He's practically got rin scent marking him, his sister setting him up for success in life, and a new and expanding circle of friends and contacts.

Thank you very much for your hard work on this. We appreciate it very much!

I agree with the others. This manga is much better than the anime so far. Lacking the Natsukawa POV chapters, she seemed much more selfish/entitled to Wataru's attention. Whereas, in the manga so far seeing her motivations and that she isn't communicating well, it lessens my dislike for her.

Group Leader
I have an unpopular opinion that him and natsukawa never get together and that would be best. He's practically got rin scent marking him, his sister setting him up for success in life, and a new and expanding circle of friends and contacts.
That would be ideal but we all know that won't happen sadly.I am a firm believer that the LN should just be 10 volumes max because everything can just be easily resolved, anything beyond that is just a stretch by adding drama. Natsukawa still needs to redeem herself and I am curious to see how the author is going to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread