The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 20

@Nixnaw

on the kitchen maid I think it was two chapters back but not sure. Yep. It was 60 lashes. Someone mentioned that they thought butler may have helped the chef maid on at least the punishment. Given the severity of the crime she was accused with, back then it wouldn't have been unthinkable that she would have been fired and imprisoned. I have a feeling that part of the story on the butlers part may have simply not been thought out completely by the writer. I think the intent was meant to focus more on Chloe and her unfairly accusing the chef maid and set up an arc where she deals with lie she told and it's effect. Another step in redeeming the characters reputation.

ok cale is on smth how do u even begin to compare a DUKE a noble man and a noble woman when the standards are so different ? how can u say she didn’t deserve respect bc she couldn’t handle a household as a man of that time could when she was never educated???

I feel bad for the maid, but someone is about to get sacked! 😅😂😂😂

🤔 I wonder how long it will be? 🤔

Am I the only one who really doesn't like the main pairing? I feel like I'm hate reading at this point, it seems like everyone but the punished maid is a huge douche or two faced af

Original Chloe is so pitiful, her low self-esteem and her environment were set ups for failure. I feel sorry for her, no one is sorry for the way they treated her. They're happy that shes gone.

I know its part of the story. But the butler is really pissing me off. The writer tried to say "he ignored the harrassment but he never participated on it". As a butler, it is his job to make sure that all the servants are in place. This is not high school romance drama where it is "understandable". The butler isn't a high school boy but a butler who has a job in making sure that everything is in place. This only concludes that the butler isn't very competent and no matter what happens, he is not a pleasant one to like.

New Chloe should've BEEN relieved her of her position. Bitch doesn't deserve it. She gotta gooo! And let that be an example to the rest that we not putting up with that disrespect. Not THIS house!! But meh, maybe New Chloe is trying to build her authority and credibility before doing a clean sweep of their estate.

Double-page supporter
Bitch has started her downfall. But who were those girls hiding and watching?

This crazy b*tch should be thrown in jail b4 she murders the duchess!
And I thought the head butler was good guy but he's the same as those other rotten bunch of servants. How could he freaking watch her get bullied for a year till her death?!! 😡
Also I hope her hubby finds out all the sh*t that these worthless bullies were doing behind his back. I'm sure he'll have the best punishment in mind along with firing them.

Fed-Kun's army
Guess who's going homeless?? I hope that head b*tch in the ch!!

Users who are viewing this thread