The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 25

Thank you for the mass release!!! Omg finally sweet sweet revenge Chloe ain’t gonna take shit from nobody anymore!!!!

Dex-chan lover
We've caught the tail of the snake and are closing in!

It's honestly quite lovable how much the knights adore Chloe. A little human kindness goes a long way, and she's already the healing angel of the household. It's probably reached a point where she doesn't even need to give an order; if someone upsets Chloe and they find out, they'll run to her defense with a fervent rage immediately.

Fed-Kun's army
GET!!! RID!!! OF THAT!!! MAID!!!! JESUS!!! but oh my god the knights are adorable with chloe??? EVEN THE COMMANDER FELL FOR HER CHARM LMAO bless <3

thank you so much for the multiple updates!!!

Dex-chan lover
Were so close to the part where the Head Maid gets her upcoming.

Hope for another upspree so we see a conclusion to the current arc.

Aggregator gang
Bruh by now can't she just fire the head maid? Like she doesn't even need a reason (though she has plenty), she's the duchess. Not only that, she has her own funds so it's not like she can't spare some to find a new head maid

Chloe has a harem 🤣🤣 Is it bad to say I find a lot of them more handsome than the actual ML hahahaha whoops sorry Duke 😂

Also, thank youuuu for the mass update! Can't wait to see that head maid get sackedddd woohoo

the knights are so cuteee!!!!!!! especially that proud stance that the blonde knight made xDD

Dex-chan lover
I can see the future where

Duke : why didn't you report anything to me?
Commander :

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Double-page supporter
Too bad she's so slow at catching the culprit. If she was a bit brighter, she would've dealt with the individual responsible for all of this a long, long time ago.
I mean, why didn't she even suspect the messenger? He's not a part of the household, so he'd be the one to really suspect in the first place, since he'd be easier to bribe. But she is a dum-dum, so can't expect her to understand anything.

I am gonna be honest, normally I dislike these stories, but the way this one is written just has a nice read to it, it draws me in but doesnt want me to care about every little nano detail.

Fed-Kun's army
The knights are too cute, they need to tone down or I'll die from diabetes hjfkdafgsdhajflgl

Thank you for the amazing translations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the head maid gets more than just getting fired, as this time she put the Duchess's life at risk. Also I hope the knight (messenger) who accepted bribes gets some too.

I wonder if she rehires the fired maid, but that would reveal that she made mistake... yet again. 🤔

Edit: I guess the knight was from outside of Duchess's estate, why they use outsiders for important letters?!

5 chapters at once? And they're non-stop plot, with no tea breaks? What is this madness?!

Users who are viewing this thread