The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
if this is chinese series, the mc will use more underhanded method than the antagonist to get rid of the all of the pest, and even none of their bones will left in their world.
if this is japanese series, the mc(main character) will holding up on until some mc(male character) will show up and saves her in the critical point. and then fucked ofc (because female japanese author love to be dominated by m).
if korean? the drama gets more dramatic with the cliff hanger

Duke pre-tea: don’t tell me about my wife”s trivial matters
Duke post tea (probably): so I heard you met my wife. Did she talk about me? Isn’t she so intelligent? Isn’t her hair so kissable.

Mrs Collins should have been fired the moment she made extra money from the cheese business. Better to remove rotten eggs and eat a tasteless omelette than to have food poisoning.

Double-page supporter
I'm a bit miffed about the slightly artificially inflated drama.

Some basic investigation would easily reveal the one who falsified the order. I mean a theft of a seal is serious business and would justify arrests. Just borrow a few knights, round up the two whole suspects and intenerrigate them.

Fed-Kun's army
Marie better be smart. Throw that lady under the bus cause she was ready to get you killed/injured.

Also I agree with @WhiskeyWolf I feel like this whole ordeal wasn't written well.

Aggregator gang
@undercurses lol truee. If this was one of those Chinese reincarnated comics, head maid would be dead and/or fired and penniless 10 chapters ago.

Power Uploader
Tbh, I get the feeling that the author does not understand how big of a crime it was to fabricate a seal from a noble family. This drama feels a bit off and not well written in my honest opinion.

Falsification of someone's signature is already a grave crime, but to actually fabricate or steal a seal from a noble family would be 10 times worse. It's ridiculous how much the author lets characters get away with just to paint Chloe as the victim. Especially this chapter and the one in which they showed how much Chloe was made fun of in her childhood, ya know, the daughter of a count being made fun of. And even though Chloe is now the wife of a duke, which is basically a step below the king, she's still being ostracized and belittled.

Contributor
"Nobles usually never thank their knights"

...........knights are nobles.

(Okay, okay, I know it's some alternate universe with its own rules and maybe something was lost in translation, but still XD)

Dex-chan lover
"I need to shut Marie's Mouth"
:Marie's Mouth:

marie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread