The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 25

I hope the head maid makes a huge mistake and gets called out and punished soon.

Thanks for the chapters!

in b4 story drags out with every maid getting fired except the head maid just to drag out the chapters

Dex-chan lover
Gonna catch her red handed, hands in the cookie jar with crumbs on her face at this point

Contributor
Once this trash head maid is fired, i hope she will hire again the other maid.
She did bad things in the past, but was now ready to be 100% loyal to her, only to be stabbed in the back.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Eventually they need to get down to why the head maid hates Chloe so much. I mean, I feel like if it's because she wants to feel "superior" by having more authority/reputation among the help (than the Duchess)...then her actions are that of a completely irrational person.

@Meo
It was in the earlier chapters. Its all for an ego boost because she has an inferiority complex. (Chapter 10, page 9 & Chapter 11, page 1)
The backstory is that they grew up together. Ms Collins was the bullied kid, but then Chloe moves into town and is more pitiful than she is. Chloe was her ticket to the cool crowd. So she teamed up with the "popular" kids by teasing Chloe. They grow up and Chloe ends up becoming Duchess (massive rise in social status) but she was still shy and cowardly, so Mrs. Collins saw the opportunity to feel powerful again so she became her maid.

@Meo I don’t remember exactly which chapter it was, but they do go into depth about her inferiority complex with Chloe! Basically, she was bullied by other aristocrat children in the past after moving into the city. When Chloe came, they switched their target to her and Ms. Collins joined in order to fit in and stop her own tormenting. She considered Chloe the “lowest” and believes she won’t be targeted again if others keep their focus on bullying Chloe.

Users who are viewing this thread