The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 27

Socorro...
Agora quero mais urgente!
Quer ver pq ela traumatizou 😈

Dex-chan lover
Duke really has it good. Work, wife that stood up for herself, and willingness to go through mountains to get to her.

Dex-chan lover
I love how comedically trashy everyone except the main character's inner circle is.

Well, obviously, realistically speaking a marriage in that time period would have been consummated likely on their wedding night.

Knowing the deposition of past Chloe, I imagine it was awkward.

Dex-chan lover
@LordMeric probably back at the beginning before his disinterest became full-blown dislike, and, uh, it seems to have been traumatic for the former Chloe.

@bluedice her expression on the recall itself seems like the memory itself isn't all that pleasant, but it technically having happened to someone else probably gives her the distance to make the whole thing more awkward than horrible in the present

Fed-Kun's army
What?
Why the heck would noble women start off a conversation with that as topic??

@icarushector that's true... im just hoping it's just something like them saying "let's just get it over with" and never mentioning it again, instead of a worse alternative :/

told you the duke's a wimp few chapters back. this proves it. xD

All the women in this manga have such "manly" faces... it does matter if they have styled hair or long hair, or eyelashes, their faces all look "dude-ish". Its like crossdressing shounen-ai because there is not much separation between the sexes in their faces. I know I got too used to other manga where the men either look like men or look girlish/childish and the women all sort of look "moe-ish" but this is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread