The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
bow chika bow wow.

Gotta change that contract. Especially if you do want an heir. Once a month is a bad plan to make an heir.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a small tidbit,
Some folks mix coffee in tea.
Well loved in Hong Kong.

Contributor
@Darkmint13 I think its the result of stereotypes of what is "good intercourse", like how you hear that "woman like it when you reach all the way to the cervix". I can say from personal experience that more than one of my partners yelped more in pain than in pleasure when I hit the cervix, and some of them described it as worse than a pap smear.

boi o boi, i can't wait for the next chapter, it's going to be so much fun 🤭🤭 hohoho
jelly duke is the best duke

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmint13 Haha, I think we've talked about some other topic as well for a different manga. Now, I definitely agree with you on the whole women being portrayed as in pain after sex is kinda weird.. Exhausted or sore? I'd understand that. I think though its simply portrayed as it is in the manga at least because the Duke and Duchess "relationship" has changed.

lmao what is up with these female leads and then being in pain the next morning? must be torture

Fed-Kun's army
Got surprised there with her reaction before and after the act, as most KR webcomic depict women being shy on that aspect (at least the ones I saw so far), a breath of fresh air from all that.

Then again, she knows her position there as the wife and seem to be enjoying the married life despite not having experience (I assume) on her past life.

Thanks for the nice update too RwP!

Dex-chan lover
Its amazing all of them liked the tea and milk. I had it once and I hated it, but its ok not to like something. I think it is a little weird that they are all on board with every different drink she's made so far like when is some one going to say thats not my cup of tea

Fed-Kun's army
so everyone loves every kind of tea ?
you know you can enjoy green tea and hate milk tea....

thank you tls !! wahh i really really love this ;;
also i agree with everyone else here,, i really don't like the taste of some teas and i wonder if that'll ever get addressed?
though it seems as if she is selecting tea types specifically based on her assessment of a person.
when the stakes are low i'd kind of like to see what happens if she assesses a person wrong? we can't all be gifted in first impressions...

Users who are viewing this thread