The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
YEAHAHAHA! GET IT!!!!!!! Now for them to open up about their mutual feelings of wanting things... perhaps even outside the contract

OMG I'M DYING! XD

Duchess does an afterglow smile. Duke, "Should we do it again?" "No, I'm under contract. I can only have her once a month."

OMG! SO PRICELESS! Thank goodness they can only do it once a month because I don't think poor Chloe's back can take that type of rough exercise daily! XD

Dex-chan lover
i love how after seeing her afterglow smile he was like fuck! i wanna fuck again, fucking contract...

That contract needs to be amended. Afterall, the doctor said she needs more... exercise. 😏

And yes, Milk Tea is one of humanity's greatest inventions, though I prefer it cold.

Am I perv? That was so tame I was expecting more POV shots like before. I mean I know he threw her back out, but where are the dirty details?

Kudos to this webtoon. I didn't think a tea-making webtoon would have the balls to do this. In 33 chapters it managed to make the leads sleep together. Practically unheard of in webtoons. At the top of my head the only ones I can think of are Light and Shadow and Lucia but the characters slept together quite early on so it wasn't really a surprise.

I honestly thought when the last chapter talked about how the Duke said he would visit her room, it would be one of those chapters where it just leads the reader on. Thank you so much for actually having some intimacy between the two! Sad there's no second round though.

Dex-chan lover
'Dey FAWKED.

You shouldn't be able to tell pregnancy so soon, but I wonder if rumors will spout with just that?

Fed-Kun's army
Duke: "should we do it again??"
Doctor: "You must 'exercise' regularly!!!

Contract: NOT ON MY WATCH

LMAO
This is gold XD

Users who are viewing this thread