The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 35

😍😍😍😍😍

Yes!!!! Simply a Romantic Hug...

even for a guy like me can't fully see to a women thoughts and i can still be straight forward in my feeling for her....

😍😍😍😍😍

i'm sorry i know i'm being nitpicky and that character design is an artistic choice but i can't help but think that their hair (specially chloe's) look greasy at times and what even are those hairclips (???) on her bangs they look like page flags also it's always a mess like is she even a duchess at all

Dex-chan lover
Aw, Duke needs some love. Duchess, give him all the love he needs!

But damn, the prince is going pissing of the Duke

Tfw the MC probably set in motion that worlds equivalent to the opium wars by getting the empire's interest in the Tea Trade and more specifically towards the other countries different tea practices.

Dex-chan lover
I read the "What if he chooses the Prince?" As her worrying that the Duke is going to go BL route

Dex-chan lover
The duke really just needs to open up a bit more. Its awkward and all but I'm excited to see them be more at ease with each other.

That's a big step in making tea popular :D
Also... awwwww, Alphonse is being sweet and having a hard time expressing himself. Bug he got his bearing toward the end of the chapter. And... hm... okay, I kinda get Chloe's point but... what's wrong with accepting a heartfelt gift? And the smile, both? I'm too greedy, aren't I? *hides face*

Prince is an amusing & cheeky troublemaker at this point :'D

@Xeredge omg haha i thought the same thing!!

ahhh lmao the duke is still a bit awkward rn but at least he's opening up!

Dex-chan lover
4 more chapters or so until a very good development comes.

Users who are viewing this thread