The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 36

Some part of her being so thin looking probably has to do with the mistreatment of OG Chloe but part of it is also likely the Victorian era silhouette corset.

Although let's be honest...the second panel in page one with Al's floating detached arm is pretty hard to unsee. For his forearm and hand to be at that angle, his arm is definitely not where it should be.

her waist is really not in good proportion compared to her shoulders, despite of corset or whatever. i think the art need some corrections here, either it really is the author's style or mistakes.

edit:
her picture reminds me of bulimia

that maid bitch is finally gonna get what’s comin to her but i’m more excited about jealous and protective alphonse figuring out a way to convince her into spending the night again lololol

Hello Chloe here is too soft, the other villain/ heroine would get rid of betraying maid from the very start, this, already happened plenty of times and she did nothing, keep the maid to keep the drama going :(

I hope the Duke finds out about it during the party and starts a crusade against the homewrecking slut. Torture 8 hours a day, every day, for a year while locked in the same dark cell with no natural light, and then forced to walk naked on a rope through the town up to the gallows for a public execution. For her and her entire family together.

Group Leader
Alphonse. Baby. You made me make possibly *the* most undignified smol scream to ever exist.

Also, @gagahaji97 that comment is impossibly freaky when paired with your icon and I'm here for it. XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread