The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 36

All the dresses in this comic look really gaudy. Even the second dress seemed somewhat over kill to me. The puffy shoulders seem really unflattering.

Double-page supporter
This MC is too much of an airhead

Also, she should've disposed of that head/tail_maid sooner

Double-page supporter
I think she still looked gorgeous in that first red dress, but the second one definitely topped it.

Aggregator gang
I didn't like Mrs. Collin at all but wasn't she the daughter of a count? Also isn't whipping and hanging over the damn top even if she wasn't mid rank/ poor nobility ?

Oh well just something you need to remember the next time you see one of those leisurely slow life of a commoner novels

Contributor
I must give her credit for, just this once, realizing what the correct thing thing to do is.

Run away, Head Maid, keep running and never turn back. That's really the smartest course of action right now. The odds are long, but at least there are odds. All other paths are now decked with grim certainty.

The dress is pretty much exaggerated, as if you wanted to put everything in a dress, the dress it looks like the wallpaper of an antique armchair.

Dex-chan lover
Omg her waist was drawn so exaggeratedly tiny it looks like she doesn't have ribs.
I love her look and the Duke is looking fine foine foine

The dress is not exactly my cup of tea.. But it's better than being seen as a copy of someone else, especially an ex- girlfriend. And at least its herself i mean she looks and feels like herself. So, its okay. Wearing something that you feel comfty and something that you, yourself can 'handle' wearing with confidence whether it looks like over decorated or not, is still better.

Users who are viewing this thread