Group Leader
>waifu is insulted
>buys entire cafe and fires guy for doing his job
>throws money

oh my

Dex-chan lover
Just... how rich is this Duke...

if I sum up all his expenses has been. He could buy a city or 2 by now lol

I don't get the cafe part of the chapter. Yes, sexism is bad and then bam Count throws his money to deal with it but nothing is actually fixed. It's still going to be a place only men go to. He literally just spent all that money so that his wife could feel awkward for 15 minutes while she drank a cup of coffee. Then to make it even worse she says that she wished there was a place like that for women so they could socialize in a setting other than banquets. That's literally the exact same thing the men have done here. Shouldn't she instead want to create a place where both men and women can meet and drink and socialize together? Otherwise...what was the point.

Supporter
>> Only men
>> Buys the cafe and fires personnel
>> "We need an only woman cafe"
Modern feminism.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the face slapping and fml, I just couldn't help to notice the double standard :p

dangit double standards in the world be like:
men bad, woman good

patriarchal society standards suck but hm? ur doing the same thing sweety except ur not a sexist waiter who thinks smart people society exists for only the mALES

also prince can f off, GO AWAY AND LEAVE THE HAPPY COUPLE IN PEACE CHLOE IS NOT A PRIZE TO BE WON smh

Whether the rules were like that or not,where does he get the audacity to speak to people like that
He's just asking to get whooped...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lmao, literally slapping him with a stash of cash. The ultimate flex.

I love the Duchess's green eyes and colors, idk why, but they relax me.

shop attendant : "girls are yucky"
Alphonso : *throws money, "your argument is invalid"

Group Leader
to be fair, she's just being annoyed about how the waiter talks, not the actual gentleman cafe.

Users who are viewing this thread