The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
prince status: P A T R O L L E D

Next target : whoever was behid that curtain

@ismaelh The art has been bothering me for a while, yeah. A lot of webcomics have same face syndrome, so it doesn't bother me all that much - but the anatomy does.

Most female characters I've seen so far have waists that are far too thin for their bodies. It's crazy disproportionate. I believe in a later chapter (I like looking at the raws), it's really obvious that the anatomy is wonky; like, girl. Where are your organs. It's usually hidden among the absurdly poofy dresses they wear, but if you look closely, all the girls have the same body issues.

Scene in question is when she gets pushed down on a bed, right before they get intimate. It's happened twice now, so I forget which of the two it is.

Scenes I loved
1. Alphonse kneeling to change her shoes (I died)
2. The prince being put in his place (stfu and leave pest)
3. Alphonse immediately opening the curtain (I hope they people behind go to hell)

YEEEESS GO ALPHONSE, SLAP THAT GOSSIP GROUP!
Man, this chapter, *chef kiss*
I love how openly romantic they both are now, and man, the scene of he putting the prince into place- f i n a l l y

THANK YOU. god i love boundaries. they're becoming a power couple im gonna cry

Ok that end shot was... *chef kiss* but please Alphonse, please show us you remember your wife's name and fucking use it for change.

Hm. Isn't the crown prince surrounded by women already? Why us he going after a married woman? Like c'mon, have some human decency...

@NoraDaimio I think this is just an unfortunate part of the Kor -> Eng translation-- it's not as common for people who are really close with each other to use their names, especially for married couples. You see it in dramas all the time, where people refer to each other more so with 자기야 (honey) or 엄마/아빠 (mom/dad). It comes across as awkward here, but it's quite natural and caring in Korean!

Dex-chan lover
Please destroy your stupid contract and just love each other ffs

Anyone else think the prince's poster would make a good dart board cover?

And the duke would like to have a word with the idiot behind the curtain...they sure aren't the great and powerful Oz...

Yes! Go Alphonse! I can't wait to see whoever it was talking about their relationship get trashed! Thanks for the update~!

@NineTails I'm guessing it's cause Chloe is a modern woman, literally. The prince is like a spoiled kid that sees something new and exciting, and wants it for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread