The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 41

Group Leader
Poor guy, but I agree strict hygiene is very important, especially if your store focused on high class society...

...no place to wash your hands....... In the bathroom....................... 🤢

To be honest, I don't care how much effort that guy has put in changing things if he is not willing to go the extra mile to think what else he could do get a more hygienic environment instead of Chloe having to tell him every single detail. But, well, taking into account the time, hygiene probably wasn't a strong point anyway. (*shudder)

That being said: remember to wash your hands for, at least, 30 seconds with soap without forgetting to wash under your nails and between your fingers. And if you can do it with warm water, better yet.

I'm with Chloe on this one. I just can't feel certain that he will maintain strict hygiene standards what with his main focus being mainly on profit. We're only seeing one of the many cafes he owns, mind you. Has he or will he even bother to consistently maintain the proper level of hygiene and food safety throughout all his stores? He just seems like the type to just put up a good front when the boss is looking but will automatically cut corners when not under scrutiny.

She's just inspecting one cafe, while his business is literally a cafe chain. I don't think he will be able to get this level of hygiene in all of his other cafes as well.

Everyone talking about how they feel the Marquis is being played with should consider that fact that he is Miss Belladonna's father, and Miss Belladonna has had a history of disagreeing and antagonising Chloe. So Chloe taking the long route with him actually makes perfect sense to sniff out if this was a trap set by the Belladonnas due to Miss Belladonna's desire to see Chloe in ruins for the fun of it.

Other than that, have y'all noticed how Alphonse is starting to smile more and express his emotions physically more and more as the chapters pass? This is too adorable i would be shattered if something comes between them and undo the bonds that Chloe and Alphonse has built over time.

I understand why she is giving him a hard time, but it looks an awful lot of work for him just for some milk jam 😂 it's like he's from another world too and knows that he needs to be close to the female lead to be successful! 🤣

hygiene is really important and honestly, even if the marquis wanted to show how clean they could be the partnership might not be good for Chloe in the long run y'know?

I noticed the style change in drawing the duchess’ face and in my opinion it’s cuter! She has a soft jawline and rounder eyes now. It really differentiates the drawing of both genders.

She really isn't leaving room for mistakes, huh! At least being particular is better than being involved with a scandal

Or, I dunno, how much do you care about normal cleanliness?

@Cynic Wow the snark 😂I will reply genuinely. I am fully aware of the impact that poor hygiene can have on the quality and reputation of restaurants. However it seems clear that for this fictional time period Chloe is requesting for hygiene measures that are not standard, and possibly, not even heard of before. So the question I asked was genuine — is Chloe requesting this level of hygiene for all of her business partners? If so, why are we only hearing about this now? I don't always think manhwa should fully address all of our concerns, so the question I asked was rhetorical. I find it odd that you would take my comment seriously enough to challenge my standard of cleanliness, but I know how involved passionate readers can be sometimes. Please rest easy that I find my standard of cleanliness to be quite high, thank you.

lol im just thinking that here we have a levi
no matter what the reason she is doing this
to annoy that marquis or just standard but that standard.......
haha sorry but im starting to feel a tad bit sad for that marquis but more for those workers .... especially that "however " at the end...

I hope the marquis is a good man...and that he isn't scheming something. The store might have many problems in the future though, since even basic hygiene isn't kept. And the reputation of the cafe(s) is already bad, so I don't think that's easy to change. So I don't know if cooperating is a good idea. And yeah, she's only inspecting one store so the others might not be as good as that particular cafe.

I wonder if they changed artist for these past few chapters? The art is noticeably different. More cute in the way people are drawn, i prefer the old style.

Users who are viewing this thread