The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 49

Double-page supporter
LMAO men in series like this be like "Dont fall in love with me" and then the woman is like "k I won't" and then they're all fucking hurt and shit LDKKJDSjlds

Why is everyone blaming Chloe for saying she won't fall for him? HE wanted this omfg that's why he married (the original) Chloe in the first place. Smh y'all disappoint me

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon I don't know if yar being ignorant but ya do realize that the Duke is changing because of her and starting to fall in love with her for real. Plus, he's not aware about she's transmigrated into old chloe's body.

But damn that was a huge bomb drop to the duke lol

That ending, lol. Also, whenever he calls her "wife", I can't help but think about that one scene from Lost in Space.

@Siikalahna 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️
(ノ_<。)
Σ(ノд<)

These are the ones I have, pick the one you like 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Some things should not be said especially based on something at the start of a relationship. Next chapter he's going to cough up blood and collapse heavily wounded by her words while she's jailed for trying to kill him. Also the poor trader's associates will be steeped in tea for delivering bad quality goods that were improperly picked and stored along with their callous remarks.
Seriously though, Duke should let MC know doesn't want to keep contract anymore and reveal his true feelings. Besides, at this point I'd say they both have fallen in love with the other just haven't realized it yet. Would be a hoot if those guys were talking about MC being too obsessed with tea and being caught by the woman from On the MC hired to help with the organization and paperwork along with being a close tea buddy.

Dex-chan lover
Clueless Chloe
tenor.gif

Okay yeah this is some hella forced drama moment. I want to point out the point of perspective here. From how this looks. The conversation starts about tea and then Chloe accurately says oh hey we're getting closer. Then there is a pause while she thinks and we don't get his thoughts on this and then she says don't worry I won't fall for you. Like was any of that needed, no that's the problem. She didn't need to say any of that aloud with a smile on her face. It could have been kept to her internal monologue but no.

Remember she said that they're getting closer meaning that she's noticed this phenomenon. And she's still choose to say that statement like he would treat anyone else like he's treated her. That's some willing full ignorance there. And know the contract is there and I'm not blaming Chloe here I'm blaming the bad writing choice.

Double-page supporter
@ApolloX1209

I know the Duke is changing because of her, but she doesn't know that he wants love because he has a contract marriage with Chloe. Also I know he doesn't know that she is transmigrated into Chloe's body, but the fact still stands that they have a contract marriage and now it's coming back to bite him in the ass because he's falling for Chloe but she is still following the contract.

Also don't call me ignorant if you can't spell you / you're

Users who are viewing this thread