The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 49

Wat wtf right now really? After you fickle and frackle and be lovey dovey? Are you serious woman?

Dex-chan lover
hey, if you’re infuriated by this dumbass decision then read this https://mangadex.org/title/31690/do-chokkyuu-kareshi-x-kanojo

oh so now we are getting to this point in the story i see. I understand the author needs to stir up pointless drama for the sake of continuing the story but... Alfonse is such a sweet guy it hurt to see her disregard his feelings like this TwT just when i thought we were making progress in the relationship as well...

Thanks for the translation! excited to see how poor Alfonse responds to this~

Since there's zero conflict to keep the story going, the author decides to shove in unnecessary drama in there.
Jesus Christ. It would've been better to end it a few dozen chapters ago.

I don't undertsand why she needed to say that? not to mention she is not the same as the other ladies, i mean first of all... she's actually married to him.. why wouldn't she fall in love with him🙄

I've seen this same trope hundreds of times, everything is going smoothly for the couple, then one of them says something badly worded, the other one, instead of asking for explanations, goes on and gets all bitter and resentful and we're forced to read dozen of useless chapters on a ridiculous misunderstanding. I hope I'm wrong...

i really dont like how she said that what the hell

alphonse was already beginning to let himself open to his own emotions after blocking them for so long

and now she’s done this :///////
goddamn i hope like they have a proper talk about it
bc thats so unfair to alphonse

Oh the drama! ... Fucking hate excess drama. Kill it with fire. Drown it in cement. Pelt it with a sand blaster. Grind it down to the finest dust particles. If it weren’t for the overly strong bias I have towards tea this excessive amount of randomly thrown in drama would drop this masterpiece down two or three pegs.

@robodiavolo
You're not wrong.
The core of every story is conflict.

By all means, the primary conflict of this series, which is her getting her husband's attention and approval, was resolved ages ago.
But the author wants to keep milking the series, so he has to introduce new conflict to keep the readers interested.
So here we are, with this bullshit "conflict" right here.

Users who are viewing this thread