The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 49

As soon as I saw that ending I had to see the comments and sure enough, it's already double from last chapter's 😂

Ohh poor Alphonse, you were so close and she did that to your poor heart 🤣

lmfao i was not expecting that but i should have because of the contract previous chapters but damn that still hit my soul tho

Can we all remind ourselves that their marriage was more or less a business arrangement for Alphonse?
Though I agree that this random conclusion of, "Oh, he must have suffered so much from all those crazy thots after his golden dick, let me try and not make him worry..." is out of left field.
I think there should have been a least one or two more incidences involving a jealous lady, or some former lover of Al's (and I mean an actual former lover), to push her to think the way she's feeling right now.
I do hope this hiccup gets resolved quickly, though... I high-key don't want this to mess with my tea exhibitionism lol.

Dex-chan lover
Hee, flexing on the tea vendors.

Aww, Alph's checking on her and they're flirting a bit.

GODDAMMIIIIIIIIT. WHY CHLOE.
F for our dear duke.

From: "I'm satisfied with our relationship right now (˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶)"
To: Don't worry I won't love you (*´˘`*)
Not even two panels later

Wat
Wtf

For real?? We're doing this now??? Is it too much to ask for an FL that can actually read cues and doesn't have the romantic maturity of a 12-year-old? 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread