The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Does that maid have the right to do that?

Ahhh this series has been great I hope for more chapters soon. As always thanks for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell tattled? AND WHY THE HELL! IT'S NOT LIKE ONE MAID HAVING A TEA TIME FOR LIKE I DONT KNOW 20 MINS WOULD AFFECT WORK FLOW SO MUCH
Many thanks

Thanks for the translation! Hu, what an *** maide. Ican't write down in english, because of my lack of knowledge, so sorry. (Hogy lehetséges, hogy egy egyszerű szolgáló azt képzeli, hogy magasabban áll, mint a hercegnő? Tudom, hogy terrorizálták is meg minden, de elég egy legyintés, és ő ki van rúgva ajánlólevél nélkül. Vagy van annyi pénze, hogy ezt megtehesse?) I just want to write this. In short "the maid don't afraid from become fired, without recommendation?"

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update! This is a really interesting series, I hope the situation with the maids gets dealt with quickly so we can go back to wholesome tea-brewing 😌

@Cynic
That Head Maid or whatever does have the authority to do that (kinda) since the real Chloe gave her the job to reign over the maids since she can't do it herself

If she keeps acting that way, that head maid's going to get punished or fired.
Thank you for the mass update!!

Dex-chan lover
So, that's the way she tries to get back at her. Punishing her only friend until their friendship breaks. Well, as a noble MC cant just prefer one of her subordinates. And she can't start to "bully" the head maid, as this would look bad for other nobles, but that head maid is sooooo stupid. There are ways to let go of her. In the end, she has duties, that she can't delegate and shove on others. The MC just have to give her a(n officially) manageable task, which in secret is a lost cause or she sabotages it. Or she promotes her away to an unlikable "superior job". You know. Those dirty tricks that might have been played on herself.

Pixi97 Whew, that was unexpected! Én is ezen gondolkoztam, hogy azt hiszi, mindenféle következmény nélkül jár az egész? Mármint, a hercegnő eredeti természetét nézve, értem én, hogy azt gondolja... de azt hinnéd, már feltűnt neki 9 nap alatt, meg a pofonosztás után, hogy valami talán megváltozott. Haha, alig várom a következő fejezetet 😆

Yep, been wondering myself, you'd think she'd realize after 9 days and that slap that the duchess has changed and so her actions wouldn't be without consequences. But nah. Looking forward to next chapter mwhahaha She needs to be disciplined. Yes, it should be her job to manage the maids, but she can't really overrun the duchess' authority.
Poor Ellie, though...

Fed-Kun's army
Rightly Miss Miller punishes Ellie because she could not burden her with work and therefore had to do her duty.
I predict that in the next chapter the duchess will tell her four.

Users who are viewing this thread