The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 54

So....they did it, right? Awww yiss.
I wonder if she'll get pregnant eventually?

Dex-chan lover
And there it is. At least Alphonse has the sense of mind to realise he would be hurting her by acting out his yandere urges. Hopefully nothing comes from it.

It's Alphonse wanting to be her dance partner instead. He's definitely warmed up to her and has fallen in love with her personality. Glad he's taken the initiative to be more forward

Wrote my thoughts throughout the chapter:
-want to put her in a cage (possessive much?)🙄
-her cheerful smile is more important (wise decision!)🙆🏻‍♀️
-want to monopolise her for a moment (a compromise, I see)
-sudden kiss (>////<)
-pushing her down 😳
-what a playboy! (A playboy indeed!)🤣

(After that, it just got too embarrassing to write!)

Is it the duke at the door? Somehow his radar sensed that Chloe needs a dance partner, and he can’t have it be anyone but him!- That sort of thing? (Just guessing, would be fun though)

I could imagine Alphonse showing up to be her dance partner. Lol!

And I am so glad he have his priorities sorted out (her happiness is no. 1 and his possessiveness is 2nd)

Dex-chan lover
Hrmmm much as I want it to be Alphonse, he got his way earlier and there's bound to be a new conflict. I bet it is that annoying prince guy who can't seem to catch on she's not interested anymore.

Aggregator gang
@sgathach since everything is resolved by tea is just a matter of time until he impregnates her by power of teabagging.

I think most people will have a desire to monopolize attention (esp from a lover). I mean, look at children, how they'll often demand attention, and how a single child will often react negatively to a sibling joining the family and taking attention. But as we grow up, we (hopefully) learn to, uh, control ourselves???? And respect other people's autonomy???? So it doesn't really bother me that Alphonse has those kinds of thoughts, as long as he doesn't act on them. It'd be nice if his reasoning was "no, that wouldn't be right" instead of "no, then she'd be sad and I couldn't see her smile", but he's still putting her happiness over his ego which is good enough for a fictional ML

Also, am I the only one lowkey hoping it's the prince at the door to inject a bit of drama into the plot? He volunteers to act as the male dance partner, Alphonse comes by and sees, his possessive tendencies flare up again............and then we get to see him control himself in the face of a blatant "threat" to his "possession" of Chloe

Dex-chan lover
Friendly reminder that rape between married couples is a thing and wasn’t outlawed in the United States until 1994

Users who are viewing this thread