The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 57

Recently my parents bought a carton of organic coconut milk, which was just utter crap. Rice starch with organic flavoring added.
And as a person who loves to eat and drink fresh coconut, this was just offensive to me.
This chapter reminded me of that experience.

Dex-chan lover
Chloe is getting more and more...
hmm...you know...make me want to...hmm...
BOye.gif

I looked up "lepidodendron" and it turns out to be an extinct tree-like plant from a few(?) million years ago. The tea scammer went back in time just to make his fake tea leaves.

Chloe’s wearing some nice black gloves. I’d say she’s ready to get her hands dirty. (¬ ᴗ¬)

@hanfeizi lmao idek who that is but ok. And you can guess how crowded the store is because of how popular it is. Everyone goes there, so there will be a crowd. Anyways a concert and a product are two different things. A concert is not something you can just go somewhere else and get it whereas with tea, you can. Yes they were dumb for buying from a shady place but once again, they didn't know any better.

Wow I guess now it's her job to maintain tea's reputation altogether lol
I sort of wished this would be used as a character development, that she and her husband would be brought together by it, etc, but I guess not. It's turning into a weird tea propaganda...

Double-page supporter
@hanfeizi People don't deserve to get sick. Period. If I bought a Gucci knock off because I wanted to follow the fashions of the better off and it gave me a weird rash that ate my flesh, while not completely unexpected given the dodgy sourcing, human suffering is not deserved. Or anyone who ate a hotdog at a street stall deserves food poisoning. This kind of logic is the kind that holds back human society. You seem to think these peoples pride is a sin that deserves damnation.

Those noble ladies are so annoying, you get your tea from one particular place and complain about tea being disgusting in general, yet people who have purchased from triple sweet never have any complains 🙄

i mean, there's always going to be fakes and rip offs of a product. it's not really your business to go undercover and make sure that everything is perfect, just focus on your own things lol

Users who are viewing this thread