The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 10

And this is our reminder that the ML is a grade A a**hole. In case someone forgot.

Ugh we all know they always end up staying with them asshole ML because he will change just for her even if only a little.
Such bullshit. I really want her to dump his ass

I NEVER liked the Duke to begin with! He was always an a**hole in my eyes. He feels “unpleasant” that she is walking in with a guy (a guy that’s treats her well) but he allows some random chick to hang on his arm. The manhwa just started and I’m already kind of bored with it because I’m sure she is going to stay with his punk a**!!🙄 He is going to ReDeEm himself or whatever, or maybe she is just going to fall for his amazing sex.

HE IS AN ASSHOLE WHEN THE DUCHESS IS TALKING WITH ANOTHER MAN HE GETS ANGRY BUT HE SHAMELESSLY FLIRTS ANOTHER WOMAN IN FRONT OF OUR FL

All I’ve been reading lately is manhwas with great 2nd ML but trash of a ML. Gosh I wanna cry ;-;.

Honestly currently in shock that Cemi isn’t our ML and instead we have a possessive POS who was the one who wants to get a divorce and been is treating the FL during their whole marriage. The Duke is gonna have to move mountains with his treatment(both physically and emotionally) to redeem himself for the FL in my eyes. Like flirting with another random chick with tits to her chin in the Duchess' chair while getting mad when the dejected Duchess wants some good good from someone else.

Anyway thanks for the chapter!!

Wow....I forgot how bad the art is. Lopsided, odd proportions, muddy color palette, noses that disappear and reappear like fuckin magic...

Plotwise tho it is a lil interesting. Like moderately good fanfiction tier or at least self published kindle romance. At least I don't have to endure various and saundry names for penis. I hope knight dude goes for it, he seems nice enough.

Users who are viewing this thread