The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

i like the style and the story so far! but i still don't like the ML. for him to ignore his wife and not be considerate but all of a sudden it's supposed to be romantic and a good relationship after the 2 years? i hope they had a fucking talked or something before they got to the time frame of ch 1.

so far there's only 8 ch, but istg if ch 1 is happening and the fl still doesnt know it's him, i'll be mad. she doesnt deserve that kind of treatment. how annoying

So I had the story spoiledfor me from the novels ( thank you forums always a blessing) and honestly all I can say is the story isn’t terrible but it’s also not great it feels really poorl executed

Group Leader
"""""""""""""""" kind gentle """"""""""""""""
HAH
HE DOESN'T DESERVES HER AND SHE ABSOLUTLY NOT DESERVES THIS ****** SITUATION.

just go get sex from another random guy, easy.

I swear, if she doesn’t end up fvcking with the new hotty, I’ll be real mad. My girl needs to fvck someone who is that d!ck.

husband: no u cant have d!ck
her: ok guess ill divore u then
husband: 👁👄👁 that was not part of the plan

^^basically the whole story line

Great I like the second male lead better 🙃 The first one is an ass who totally mistreated her ugggggggggg still gonna read tho

Why can't the white haired dude be the mc? He is so nice and he actually cares for her... DOES ANYONE EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE STUPID ASS DUKE? IS SOMEONE ROOTING FOR HIM?

Read this. Please read this. Don't torture yourself. This is the ending of this shit.
Gigolo is the husband who is now thirsty for her now that she doesn't want him anymore, she goes to brothels often and hsuband always replace the gigolo to fuck, wife just vents here of how much of garbage author is, brothel owner makes fun of how much retarded cuck he is

Husband at home also tries to forcefully fuck her again and she throws him off saying he threw her so he should detail with it

FL gets to know husband has been playing with her all alkng in brothels so she leaves town and goes order 1 new man to fuck her for 10 days but retard logic happens and husband can impersonate all 10 with a mask change and no one suspect same body, hair and dick on every male so she is still rammed by him unwillingly

Divorce happens but now Arthur wants her pussy bad so he keeps following her

FL finally fucks him as arthur whole night and ties him to bed and escapes
, You think its great right?
There is second ml , her knight who fucking loves her and without sex too and protects her and proposes her for marriage, can't get better?

And everything is thrown to gutter, FL can't forget husband dick inside her now so she rejects him, husband comes on kneee ans tells her to remary (1 week only aftwr divorce) and fl like retard accepts it and they make out in open

The first chap is epilogue in story, where she has been pregnant and gave birth so they. do this for booty calls... And story ends with huaband fucking fl in front of their baby while sucking her milk dry
(copy and pasted)

i'm soooo glad people have told me this story is trash

i mean i'm still gonna read it.. but that's because i'm trash, you know how it is

Bruh
images

'F*ck this shit I'm out!' .... only coz I'm pissed that according to spoilers, she doesnt
f*ck anyone else but her husband😒.. Like.. he was f*cking other people too and the fact that she couldnt even get to do someone else before deciding to leave..ugh...Im glad the second ml gets rejected..He honestly deserves better than her anyway😧

Users who are viewing this thread