The Duke of Death and His Maid

Group Leader
Let me tell you something b4 reading this manga, the maid isn't really black.

If i dont see the duke and maid have hot juicy consentual post marital sex within the next 30 chapters im going to hang myself.

Only 8+ rating?? While komiandco got 9+ within the same wholesome level?? Simply, underrated.

There's something reaaaaaallllly wrong with page 7 there................
Was the frog guy/gal selling his/her own eggs? dafuq?

I just realised that he can't have any gut bacteria since he would have killed them unless, by default, they got cursed as well. It conjures up all sorts of weird questions...

Meh, maid is hot so it's time to stop thinking.

This is a cute but kind of strange story, after 160+ chapters you'd think there'd be some development and there is but it's also incredibly stagnant... like the general premise has been the same the entire time, the Duke loves his maid, she loves him, there's lots of sexual and romantic tension.

And it's still there, 160+ chapters worth of this guy getting eternally blue balled by his fucking curse.

Ya'll fuckers know that when this ends and they kiss it's going to be god damn saccharine.

@Boa-Noah thanks for that, I stopped reading this on chapter 10 (The day it was released, so yeah years back). Now that it reached 160+ chapters i was wondering if there was any progress at all.

Just like most slice of life genre, there close to no progress in the story, and when there is one it could have been done with half the work done here

Dex-chan lover
Here’s the link if you guy’s want to watch the trailer. 👍🏻

https://mobile.twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1356443920431898625

Users who are viewing this thread