The Ecchi Closet.

Dex-chan lover
Legendary manga, but the final movie sucks ass.
It's been 10 years and I'm still pissed they ruined the final arc with that movie. :meguuusad:

I tried reading Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san a couple years ago and couldn't get into it but maybe I'll check it out again, same with the second one. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san is such a banger
yuuna-yunohana-anime.gif

Dex-chan lover
The good point of the official translation of Seven Seas is not the translation itself but the fact that they removed (maybe all) the censorship of Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san. The good part of the series is that you can skip all the plot and focus on the nudes.

Dex-chan lover
Masou Gakuen HxH gotta be the most degenerate shit I have ever read. I have read and watched a lot of weird shit and grown jaded to most stuff, but protag deflowering his mom who was reverted back to a loli was the first thing that actually made me think "now that's some real degen shit" in over a decade.

Dex-chan lover
Masou Gakuen HxH gotta be the most degenerate shit I have ever read. I have read and watched a lot of weird shit and grown jaded to most stuff, but protag deflowering his mom who was reverted back to a loli was the first thing that actually made me think "now that's some real degen shit" in over a decade.
fucking your loli mom is something new to me i kinda want to read it to experience the brain dmg

Dex-chan lover
Ecchi or erotica? ^.- Because I could share a few, apart from the ones listed here. Mato Seihei no Slave to start with (written by the same guy who apparently did Akame Ga Kill!)

Dex-chan lover
Ecchi or erotica? ^.- Because I could share a few, apart from the ones listed here. Mato Seihei no Slave to start with (made by the same guy who apparently did Akame Ga Kill!)
i'd say ecchi thats just me.....

Users who are viewing this thread