The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 10

Wait. The male lead is trying to be better person?!!!! Holy shiz this never happens in this type of manga!

Is it okay to be proud of Leon? I never seen I ML try this hard to change and be better as a person... or maybe I just haven’t read the right mangas? 🤔

this guys getting a bit sus, even if she was your wife, she's currently prepubescent. Its not fully sus because he has a 10 yr olds brain and all the hormones and chemicals that come with it, but he should have an adults morals at least

@young_speccy Kids are super kissy. We don't know the full cost of him reversing time yet. Also, you can kiss and compliment without being creepy/being sexual, even to kids. I kissed my nieces and nephews thinking they're adorable on the cheeks. It's probably because never realized how adorable his wife was and how blessed he was to have her. You can kiss with love without sexual desire, too.

So proud of him. He’s trying so hard. And I LOVE the empress. And it’s so great seeing Lizzie dressed like a normal little girl, and getting care.

Users who are viewing this thread