The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Naver was about to beat you into another round of quarantine. Anyway thanks for the work hope you spread covid again.

OMG, the ending skit was hillarious 🤣 Sad to see this no longer translated but I understand. Hope it gets officially translated real soon.

aw man not another great manhwa getting dropped, this one was so good with an interesting premise

I'm crying I really wanted more. I wanna see the cupcake fl happy... Dam those freaking reposters spamming social media. 😭😭😭

Noooooo...
Not that when it was getting interesting!!
But I hope it'll get licensed at least on webtoon because it's free
Dayum this makes me wanna learn korean so bad but I suck at learning Thx BCK

I'm also sad about this being dropped but I can't believe ever hating on the artists for getting angry over this, especially when being an artist is often such a low paid job.

And no, people still need to eat even if they are doing this out of passion =.=

M2Z

If this ever get licensed, pls be on webtoon, I would definitely willing to wait a week per chapter 😔
Tq so far!

I guess there's still the weird morality of a grown adult's mind that will (eventually) fall in love with someone much younger than them.

oh damn😔 i hope at least lezhin or webtoon picks it up or something. it was so good😭😭

@SleepyAbra This argument doesn't hold true because a lot of shitty scans today that keep working on manhwas that are free in Webtoon (White Blood, First Night of the Duke, Remarried Empress and many others) which means that the author isn't getting a dime from the people who read in here and aggregators sites.

The only reason why this series get popular and licensed is all Korean fans reading and for international fans that read the genre on Webtoon.

There is nothing to do with the amount of chapters (mostly they wait for it to have a certain amount of chapters to save for when the Korean manhwa goes on a break) or illegal translations.

nah mister emperor u dont fuckin deserve her but to make her happy we still need u to marry her and dont u dare make her sad again u dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread