The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 5

I'm kinda confused with the Emperor's 180 character turn, but maybe they'll elaborate on more reasons in the future, hopefully. Still, this is promising.

Psychologist’s opinion- whatever turned him cold wasn’t from his early childhood. And no matter how mature his mind was previously, children’s brains simply aren’t as neurologically developed. Obviously his personality would be different. It’s baffling when time reverse stories try to change every physical aspect except for the brain.

I guess for the people confused about his personality change, I kind of see it in two ways (my theories):
1. He’s making the effort to be better and right his wrongdoings
2. By reversing time, he also reversed some of his old adult ways. He’s now a child with a bit of a child like mind - ex. 75% adult, 25% child

Anyways I want that mother GONE. Unless Lizzie leaves that place, I feel like she’ll always be scared.

Thank you for the translations!

Aggregator gang
It seems like that woman has some issues...Lol who am I kidding

Wtf is wrong with the Duke and Duchess???? Y'all want a children to act more adult than you guys or what??

Thank you for picking this up! And whats with the duchess? Bitch you got what you want, the prince likes her so what does it matter if she acts the way you taught her or not

Group Leader
Hey immortal updates! I was wondering if you could re-scan the first few episodes as I've noticed some people are saying that there are complete panels missing from those

Whew, I know that violence is never the answer, but I wanna fight both of her parents.

Thanks for picking this up!

.... WHY IS THE MOTHER NEVER SATISFIED I'M SO MAD KAJSHAKSJA I JUST WANT LIZZIE TO BE HAPPY :((( i hope they get married asap pls rescue her from that household already

It's SO refreshing to have this kind of story from the male perspective!! Thank you so much for picking this up !!

@jaeina @stressedcoffee

Well it's because of that mother that we got the "perfect empress" from the first chapter. Since she was always told that she was not much compared to the Emperor, she tried her hardest for everything related to the kingdom. She was basically brainwashed, in her diary she said that she HAD to become a princess who won't bring embarrassment, all to try to please her mom. Even the Emperor said before time was wound back that she was obsessed with being a perfect empress. By this time, there was no "real" personality anymore.

Just goes to show how much has happened to her and I'm happy that things aren't going the same way anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread