The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 8

“Do you really think mother is feeling happy about it?”

Can someone explain what he means? O: thanks!

Also, thanks for the translation and for sharing with us!

I’m curious. What is it that makes his mom unhappy? Is it the position of an empress? Is he thinking if his girl being an empress, it would make her unhappy? Like hems trying to ask his dad about something so difficult being a royalty? Man, actually I hate royals. Why all good manga about royals, crown prince, princess blah blah. These people are living happily bc of people’s taxes.

Thanks for the translation tho xoxo

my gosh this family is too cute😆☺️the empress and emperor and leon’s (especially the emperor and leon) banter is adorable. also how they are sitting similarly with leon and lizzie and the emperor and empress 🥰
but yea what does he mean?

Dex-chan lover
Did he say he was gonna elope with her?

Cause he said where did you learn that word but he didn’t say it here he just said the definition of it basically

Good chapter

@Waffley I think he's asking if his mother enjoys being empress, since he wants to know if there's hope that Lizzie will find happiness being the empress. I could be wrong though :(

Dad is a chad with "take care of yo girl first" the whole family is chad. And really loving how the male lead is improving and moving on with all the things he did wrong.

@Waffley
I think the mother might be upset over how, despite saving the abused child, she's now bringing her into a new environment that might still put her under a lot of pressure. The girl is scared, confused, and might not know what to do. She is now completely out of the zone that she's used to, and not even something that she is slowly getting used to.

That's my assumption.

But even if it might scare and confuse her, this was the best thing for her.

Group Leader
This story is legit my favorite, it ticks all of my boxes. 🥺 I hope they’ll all will be happy together

Double-page supporter
I can't imagine how mad the empress is. Think about it, Lizzie was being raised to be an empress, so what does that say about how they view her, the *actual* empress? Do they think her an accessory, to be abused and molded into shape, as opposed to a human being with likes and dislikes, opinions, hopes and dreams? Do they dare look down on her and think she is not a proper empress, or have they so grossly misunderstood her that they think this abuse is the way to shape Lizzie to be like her? Everyone else can see it as abuse, but for her it would be far more personal. What would have happened to her if her own parents had thought like these pieces of garbage? I imagine she's had her share of hardship in such a public, desirable position, so seeing the suffering other prospective empresses go through must hit far closer to home for her than for anyone else.

I never get why they never inform anyone they've gone back in time. Like, yeah, don't scream it from the rooftops, but his parents here seem trustworthy enough. The magic clearly exists in this world.

Thankyou for translating ^^
But i think to called emperor/empress is his majesty/her majesty, your highness is for prince ^^

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get how the emperor/empresse have their confirmation of abuse.
She cry yes, but every child who isn't used to pression will do it too.

Did I miss something ?

Glad to see him act mature, unlike some stories that divert to the same personality as their age when going back in time. This is refreshing.

Idk if i like the story so far like. They did take her thats nice and all but do they really have enough power to take a child from influential family just like that. Secon thing they idnt even get any proof of abuse on thir hands. Like pull up a dress god damnit cause for now its just looks like a whimp on some assumptions. The nobles will need a proof or theyll think emperro gone foking nuts and gonna take their children too or smth.

Pet peeve that all of the genre is severely grinding on
Empress/Emperor/King/Queen - Your Majesty
Prince/Princess - Your highness
Duke/Duchess - Your grace
Everybody else - Lord/Lady + surname (if heir apparent /actual governing head of the family/married to them) or Lord/Lady + name (first born children of either sex)
Mr/Miss + name and surname (everyone else)

Besides this:
The Empress as @Kynnath (awesome name, btw) said, this is personal, besides the fact that she seems to be an empathetic character by default, the way they've been "raising" the child speaks volumes to what they think of her (either they find her so devoid of opinions or they don't think she's acting properly, neither is nice or fair) and is that much more upsetting.
Regarding the question in the last panel, I think he's asking whether his mother is happy being what she is, and knowing what people think of her.

Now, I just want to see how Lizzie will react to the sudden change. I'm rooting for kitten-like behaviour, where she will grow initially dependent on our ML, but then find her own self and grow as her own person. That would be lovely 🥰

I want to like the series, but it's so weird and sudden and unbelievable. What happened to his parents to turn Leon into such a scumbag later?

And she's not his empress, she's a kid... I dunno...

And why hasn't anyone in-series asked why her parents call her Isolde but everyone else calls her Elizabeth?

Users who are viewing this thread