The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 9

@AnimefangirlX I thought it was implied that the Emperor was the one who poisoned her? Like she was too perfect and everyone loved her, but he thought she was too fake so he wanted to get rid of her.

@DeviLaugh
It was stated that the Empress drank the poison meant for the Emperor, but nothing beyond that. So someone tried to poison Leon, but somehow Lizzie drank it instead. Considering how dead set Lizzie was on being the perfect Empress, its entirely possible she tested things meant for the Emperor to see if they were safe. But I'd like to think he wasn't seeking her death. It said in chapter one of both the novel and the webtoon that Leon was "indifferent" to Lizzie, so I don't think he hated her enough to kill her. He just didn't care what happened to her, live or die.

That could also account for his shift in personality happening so easily, as going from indifference to interest to regret isn't like going from hate to love. Even now after the time reversal, I don't think he quite loves Lizzie just yet. He just regrets how things turned out and wants to help her, and will grow to love her in their new future.

Dex-chan lover
The empress is a Queen. So the chapter where leon reads her diary didn’t mention it (unless i missed it) but i guess the reason Liz liked the queen is because the queen was the only one who let her be herself

Double-page supporter
I went to your website but the story isn't a chapter ahead of the mangadex release like I expected.

That corset thing made me remember how when I was a kid my grandma put an elastic band below my ribs to "give my waist form". Good times!

Fed-Kun's army
@Rimurubby Problem is, she's been told what she likes for so long, that it'll probably take a few years for her learn what she really likes.

Well my mood went from 100 to 0 real fast at the end. Got so caught up in the maids' positive affirmations I forgot the poor girl was being beaten.

its about to get real messy and i’m so excited, i cant wait for those abusive assholes to get whats coming to them

the maids god bless their souls join the lizzie protection squad, babes

For a moment I was really happy at how she's in good company that I forgot about the scars her crappy parents kept mentioning.

@Darkmeep we wish to keep this low profile, sharing this good story with all of you only bcz we enjoy this story, while staying behind current release in raw.

There you can read our new chapters 2 hours earlier than here.

Seems like I am not the only one who had forgotten the « she has got marks left from beating » problem... I was so happy for her and forgot and then first I didn’t understand why the maid where reacting like that. 😭

Those elysium bastard might be the seed of rebellion that kills the emperor and empress.

I liked how the blue eyed maid went from "I want to take her to a flower field" to "I'm ready to go on a crusade for her"

Users who are viewing this thread