The Emperor Reverses Time

Group Leader
Hi! Maden Maide Scans wanted to pick this up, but we need a Raw Provider. Anyone who got access to chapter 5 and up? Otherwise, we'll work on it in 10 days.

Edit: Nevermind, another scan has picked this up! Good job Immortal Updates Scan!

yay for male lead turning back time... but i am still confused as to his reason? i mean, he didn't seem to care or love her, why did reading her diary affect him so much? she just sounds pitiful.

and they go all the way back to childhood. . . again, another garbage story doing this shit.
Tell me if the timeskip to when theyre adults happens within the first 15ish chapters.

@socialterrapin
I think it’s possibly because she kept presenting herself as perfect and didn’t have much of an opinion on anything/tailored everything about herself for him that he never had an interest in her. Finding the diary most likely revealed to him that she was a person who had her own thoughts and troubles. He probably never realized how hard she tried for him to be a good empress.
I think I’m the end, he was mainly apathetic to her but felt bad about how he ignored her now that she’s gone and everything she’s done for him has been revealed.

My theory is that the price will be that she suffers due to her parents no matter what the prince does. Though I’m hoping I’m wrong and they get to be happy.

After reading so many redemption stories, ML regrets to FL. There is one conclusion ...

Man/ ML HATE Wife / FL who is too PERFECT / FAKE ... always smiling, expressionless, never arguing and very OBEDIENT. They only like their wives in the second life after their wives get angry, laugh, show their emotions, etc.

I asked my brother his opinion about remarried empress and Navier....after he read it, he only said "boring woman" < LOL

Users who are viewing this thread