The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 8

Well this is interesting and all, but the fact it looks like she will fall for a homicidal person like that....yea I’m dropping this.
The fact he is the male romance target just because of his looks irks me.
His looks are somehow making her forget how unhinged and possessive he is.
Like some kind of yandere stalker.
@daallday
You won’t be seeing me commenting on any later chapters.
Enjoy your read though.
Some works are just not for everyone...

????? uhhhh how could your heart go dugeun dugeun for a murderer.... even if hes goodlooking and has nice specs..... also weren't you a ceo in your past life?????? hmmm...... ................ the arts really nice so I'm gonna keep reading for a couple more chapters but if the story doesnt get better by then....

Contributor
...he says, as if completely unaware it were his tendency for casual slaughter that was the cause. Like, dude.

Honestly there's a lot I like about this manhwa so far but the author's taste in relationships seems to be shit =_=;;

(I'm hoping—though not expecting—that there's some ameliorating revelations later that make this all less atrocious. There is certainly usable foreshadowing for that given the extent to which the Mr. Emperor seems to think she should know him and all that.)

Girl don't dugeun dugeun us. That man is evil, dont u dare do something as idiotic as falling for him

Dex-chan lover
ML: brutally harms guards to near death for seeing FL in a nightgown
FL: (after healing guards looks at him and thinks) 'he's definitely handsome'
ML: "call me by my name"
FL: (shoujo heartbeat panel)
___
WTF. Like do read dark duke/lord/king Romance stories but this one is really on the problematic side of that concept.

I’m sorry, but so far this seems like a poorly written wattpad story. Why is her heart pounding for him just cause he said to call her Caleb??
Lol I’m not dropping this though

Why is she supposed to remember him when she was asleep ever since she was born????????

I don’t like this man and I don’t like that he’s most likely the love interest 😤

I hope he gets murdered ✨✨✨

FL blushed after ML wanted her to call his name.. Right after she witnessed him in the middle of murdering people. What could go wrong🤔

I find the story about the siblings interesting but the existence of this guy, I hate it.

I don't think I can continue reading this, because the mc is blushing and I feel like she might just fall for him regardless. I was under the hope that maybe his reputation is a misunderstanding but it's clearly not, nothing is attractive about this guy and his actions can not be dismissed.

Maybe I'm judging this too early and should give it a chance to understand more, but I'm too annoyed by him to beat with it.

And just why is he acting like they knew each other from before??

Is she really fawning over a guy that sexually assaulted her + is constantly murdering people?

What the actual fuck. I'm, about to drop this piece of shit manwha.

i fucking hate tropes like this. he’s a fucking murderer and u like him? its the same as those psycho bitches who fall in love with notorious serial killers.

girl, he just attacked your guards and u go ba thump on him when he ask to say his name liek wtf?????

im ginna gv this a few more chap before deciding to drop or not. sighh

Users who are viewing this thread