The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF AAAAAAAAAnnnnGHHHHHHhhh CUUUTEEEEEESSS!!! SUGAR SUGAR HONEY MELTING! OH I;M DYING!

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Not the ears, dangit!!! 😭

Ahem. I mean, glad that the emperor is better (?), and seems like Sidis is slowly but steadily damaging that wall around her heart. mwhahaha

Thanks for the update! The dog ears lasted for a short while but it was worth it. Hmm... I wonder if his majesty would be healed, he'd be a harem member? Sure, Sidis is best guy and all but our dear king shows more... vulnerabilities? Sidis's only misfortune I can remember is the swarm of women causing him trouble.

...girl.
it takes at least one brain cell to realise that a man is looking at you with starry eyes.
They're gonna drag this one out aren't they? 🙄

Ah... I love the doggo emperor more than sidis... Sorry sidis. The emperor is too cute

Gurlll, stop being dense!! Sidis is soo forward with his feelings, and he is territorial. :))

Dex-chan lover
Never underestimate the ability of people to believe what they want to believe. Although, if Sidis starts respecting her true nature as a guardian, rather than trying to keep her locked away and safe, they might work out as a pair.
"No matter how beautiful the flower, once cut from its roots, will soon wither."

How dense is this girl 😂 the emperor himself said Sidis loves her gosh hahah

Cute chapter! Especially the doggy eat part. Thanks for the update~

Aggregator gang
Ugh as a 21st century girl I can't fucking stand sidis's overbearing and restricting love. Like dude she barely held his hand. And even if it was a long hand hold like .. ugh man. "I'll forgive this, as her fiance" smh

Users who are viewing this thread