The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Huh? Huh?
If I was an invisible bystander I feel like that's what I would be saying. Lol also would like to pet the king

Thanks for translating! \o/

Why is having a harem is okay for men but not for girls😫
Why should I choose, I don't want to choose I want them all😍
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Dex-chan lover
So... do they know about her origins, or are they suspecting that she's special in some other way? Curious to see how this goes.

Double-page supporter
Omg what is up with all these fast releases?! THANK YOU. And love that doggy emperor is back

Seriously? A bucket of water? What a child like bullying... Courts systems used to have wayyyy more subtle way of shaming someone. Well, the whole shaming was the main point of courts, but it had to be subtle

Double-page supporter
I wonder if when she went into the pillar it distorted it, with a portion of it going into her. Since then it's been an issue for them, and possibly why less monsters have targeted them, as iirc the monsters are drawn to the light. Then Sidis noticed her and in the beginning he went to her because of his crush, and then the light happened causing them to piece together the issue with the Pillar of Light.

I am loving this daily update schedule! And thankfully we're finally going somewhere with the plot/problem with the emperor. Sure, I adore the shipping moments, and the best thing about this series for me other than our MC are the 4 men that have quite the character: the overprotective stern cousin (who from this chap seems to have a crush on MC) Leon, the cunning Alcede, adorable ball of fluff emperor, and the prone to jealous and caring fiance Sidis

Users who are viewing this thread