The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I forgot who that guy was, I thought he was he brother or something, and I don't even remember this woman. 😂

This chapter went from able to handle herself to damsel in distress so fast, I am not even certain what happened.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi

I thought he is her brother too. Can't remember much.

That woman is a noble woman side character with explicitly suspicious monologue. It was mentioned that she is fanatic in Donan faith too, which pretty much points about villain's identity since she appeared. Other than this I too can't remember.

Contributor
@megagen,

It's not that she can't handle herself, it's that she was deliberately setup and betrayed. She dealt with those guys she recognized as a threat super easy, but was caught off guard when a person she's trusted her whole life surprisingly turned on her. Though TBF, it seems like his mind has been messed with by magic or hypnotism of some sort.

Dex-chan lover
Dumbshit guy, even if his mind is possibly messed with, doubt she ever trusts him again unless the author is shit :0

Also, ya, cousin, and cousin marriages are common in human history even if bleh by our modern standards

Double-page supporter
Given that it has been two months since the last update, I hope there's another release waiting in the wings so that we don't have to hang on this cliff.

why do authors keep making these strong FL that go from kicking ass to damsel so quickly? guess we gotta wait for prince guy (forgot his name 😅) to come save her

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute. In the firsts pages of this chapter, she could single-handly defeat four armed men, but at the end of the same chapter, she can't get out from a man grabbing her. That pure bullshit

Dex-chan lover
This FL felt really promising in the start, but now she can't make up her mind about who to love and how to get people to help her!

Dex-chan lover
Single handily defeats several armed knights bare-handed, then can't escape a pretty weak hold from behind. Make up your mind author, is she a badass Valkyrie or a fucking wimp.

Users who are viewing this thread