The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride

I'm not sure if my patinece is wearing thin bc of the slow updates but.... isn't Lise getting kinda intolerable rn? For a KNIGHT, her emotional control and intelligence seem lacking to me. Maybe it's bc she's not in tune with her femininity and hence liking someone for the first time causes her to behave like this but.... for several incidents, I feel like she acted without much thinking.
Is it bc she was tasked to protect the highnesses that she was taught to protect them no matter what, hence she doesn't think much and just goes into action? That is, after all,how she died in the first place, though ig in that scenario there probably wasn't much else you could do.
Still, I feel like she constantly overestimates herself and is overconfident in her capabilities DESPITE already being aware that her curreng body is weaker than her previous one. Also she mentioned that she hasn't been training in this life, isn't that right?

I'm open for light debate/discussion. The author's art is great but their storytelling needs some work imo.

Users who are viewing this thread