The End of This Fairytale Is One Hell of a Drama - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
The end of this fairy tale is a soap opera because then I have to remember how the English language works again to write this comment.

The art is decent, but it felt as though I had to read in a Scottish accent. Which wasn't favorable. Lol!

Dex-chan lover
Oh right, april fools (and I don't even have april fools in my country)

English isnt even my native language,
How am i supposed to read it with scottish(?) accent

Scottish accent story is such a concept though???? Like i surprisingly want more????

Fed-Kun's army
uhm no just no . Putting aside that I hate the concept of pranks altogether, I usually pride myself in understanding and speaking fluent English which is my 3rd language but damn did this knock me down a notch

Group Leader
happy april fools. i'll say i laughed but really i cried trying to read this LOL

I loved this ! It was hilarious!
Had a blast reading it in a Scottish accent! Lol

Fed-Kun's army
@triton135 @Akera93 Scots is different enough from Modern English that it's recognized as its own language. It has different grammar rules and everything, so having trouble/being unable to parse it is normal.

I don't know Scottish languages well enough to say if this was done in Lowland Scots (very different from Modern English), Scottish Standard English (close enough Modern English to count as a dialect) or a made-up jokey version, though.

Users who are viewing this thread