The Eunuch's Consort Rules the World

If anything. I don't feel bad for people that let themselves become so weak and unable to defend themselves. You let yourself get bullied. Or you run head on in a battle with no plans. That maid gave her life away so you can live. But what the fuck did you do? Don't even know how to except the last wishes of someone that fought for you. Too lame. Hurry up and let that other girl take over. Hopefully she's a baddie

Browsing the raws is an experience...also, there are no gentlemen in this story. I guess theyre all "gentlemen".

ah nothing like a good old bitch fit, revenge story damn this gets old

Double-page supporter
for everyone planning to read this, there's tons of sexual assault in this story. and at ch 12, it isn't depicted as outright evil

This story is horrible...the ML just assaults her and this is the guy she's going to end up with?

Gross. The ML was only just introduced, and he's a complete sleazebag rapist deserving of death. A pervert like him is obviously not going to be a real eunuch, and since no one's gonna make that the reality and de-weaponize this smarmy freak, I have no interest anymore. China, get your shit together. Male leads like this are nothing but repulsive.

if there was no ML then this would be cool. but Chinese manga rlly have to be like this huh

This one really said "uno reserve card!"

How in the world did it make a U-turn so dang fast. So you are telling me, this is basically going to turn into a stockholm syndrome plot line?

The author really said rape, sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual violence and make it sexy/ turn on to be raped. No = Yes.

Yeah, no. This is gonna be a rock hard pass for me.

Useless emperor who looks like he's dying, crazy eunuch with ridiculous amount of power, the duke has zero control over the household, everyone's ethics is thrown out of the window. This story is so crazy bad I'm stunned lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread