The Evil Cinderella Needs a Villain - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Prediction: Stepmom is going to try and hook Francis with one her parasites err daughters

Hahahaha the stepmom's face xDDDD anyway, I like that the MC seems to just want to live a good life without killing her family, etc. They definitely aren't good but not as far to try to kill them (at least so far, since she hasn't suffered being sold, etc.)

Tnks for the chapter <3
The couple is goals so far

Group Leader
I think the older stepsis likes our ML... 🤔Also the art is a little dodgy, but damn I love how funny and interesting the story is developing. This is the classic case of the story being so good you forgive the art. Looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
@konohananiji Yeah, honestly, if the art was better this would be so good! The art is the only thing holding this manhwa down!

I'm glad I checked this out again, it seems to be getting better. Kinda wish the art would match the cover images though. 😅

Thanks for the translation! 😍
I want more now, so looking forward to the future chapters xD

i think the art is nice... ill always appreciate the artist’s hard work 🥺❤️ thanks for the update!!

its getting better by each and progressing chapter. thank you author and translators

Thanks for the update. Honestly, I can look past the art so long as it isn't downright terrible. At least the story stays quite entertaining and the main ship DOES have chemistry together

i feel like the story is rushed but whatever, thanks for the translation <3

Lol. She has a really nice clothes while her step mom and sisters have a so so clothes 😂

Users who are viewing this thread