The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 10

Okay seriously though I'm sick of these freaking villainess characters being accused of pushing people over in a full ballroom and no one actually witnessing it and the are the princesses of the king down BITCH everyone is watching them there is no way no one wouldn't have seen SOMETHING

That red haired idiot needs to watch his mouth though that was just plain rude and uncouth behavior let alone towards a princess this is why I hate racism classism and all the bigoted behavior just because something is different doesn't make it wrong or evil

Loooool seriously? Push? How can you even push someone when you’re dancing? The fake princess is so ridiculous that I even want to flip tables right now. She’s way taller than her little sister and yet, she fell with a mere push? And that Thrace (whoever he is), added fuel to the fire just to accuse and defame the royalty in front of her father??? Ugh, this is simply thoughtless and idiotic from the so called villain...

I would even support the Emperor for the bloodbath... but, meh. Anyway, I’ll keep reading this just for the drama.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍❤️

It would be great, if there was plot twist & instead of shitty older sister, they would be good friends after some time.

But unfortunately it doesn't look like it would develop like this.

I would go with snow. I could predict future, but at the same time i'll hide this skill.

For sure in place where the magic exists, exists as well the antimagic barier or tool. So no talking about my skill is necessary to my survival :D

It would be great if there was a healing magic, I would like to go with it. 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why do people think they can insult a princess to her face. They're just begging to be punished.

Fed-Kun's army
if the empror don't like the 2nd princess why did he bring her back? he would've easly get ride of her if he hates her

@Mira995 Even though he can kill people at a whim I doubt he is so heartless to kill his own daughter.

That ginger kid and that first born princess are already showing they are bleh. But from the reaction of the princess it seems like she is regretting what she did. Means she is being put up to behave like that. Also how stupid are they to blame her for pushing the princess when she was dancing?! like what?

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir

If I had to guess, it is because of her 'dear sister', that's trying to force story events (and failing rather miserably).

Edit: and ofcourse the scheming uncle that just arrived.

Aggregator gang
Since the statement was none specific, I choose the ability to teleport anything I desire, anywhere I desire, any time I desire, with no limitations or restrictions whatsoever.

In other news, this event was patently ridiculous. Girl was a good five feet away and facing the wrong direction, not to mention being busy dancing while being watched closely by half the room. Who the hell thinks she even could have pushed her sister over in that situation?

I'd probably choose teleportation or the ability to 100% predict the future lolol, even the ones that split off the original in case the butterfly effect happens--

if i were the father i will not stop just because the princess aske me to do. that red haired brat actually just do the Lèse-majesté. for being ruthless he pardoned him is uncanny. he is aware that almost all the noble have some opinion towards his beloved princess. so its bizzare for him not to set an example for them all.

at most i will put the son in the dungeon, strip their family from their title (considering their family is not a duke household or have any royalty lineage because the king casually ordered them to die) and put them in a place where the utmost loyal supporter of king watche them to cut any thoughts about rebellion.

If he is the king as the rumor say, I won't stop just because the princess begged, eventhough adorable and sweet kinda stupid, the princess still a subject to the king so???

and severing the princess from nobility is kinda stupid? she needs supporter especially since the king does not have any sons, so she will be the next monarch, she will need a loyal college and followers. at most i will sever/minimise the other princess relationship and let the adored princess became the spotlight of the nobility.

and why im thinking this too much again? ah probably because that red haired fucking brat tried to be deus ex machina and hero to the otber princess, and failed hard and became an idiot/laughing stock like he truly is. stupid nobility will bring down the country, should've weed them out to let the bright one rises.

Dex-chan lover
@kaia
100% Sounds like it would be dull/terrifying if you can't control exactly what you want to predict or turn it on or off at will.

Thank you for the update! I hope FL can do something with her uncle. Like telling her father to spy their activities maybe?

Anyway, if I can choose one skill I will choose teleportation because it can be so useful. Not only for escaping from danger (e.g like being beheaded,or meet dangerous monster), I can also go from one place to another easily. It will be useful when I bring so many luggage too!

Users who are viewing this thread