The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 10

Ok one thing,, there is no feasible way Abella could've pushed her sister? She was dancing so both her hands were occupied and it's a FULL ballroom people shouldve seen her just fall over like a lil prima donna and would not be impressed. ALSO ALSO, no one is mentioning HOW the purple girl fell, she fell TOWARDS Abella and is facing her. That makes no sense if she pushed her because to fall like that you have to be pushed from behind! WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRYING TO DENY LOGIC?? This is so dumb it breaks any reasoning that purple sister would do that much less anyone believe her 😑

I can't wait for new chapters! I need to see Abella win over her sister, her sister is the true villain behind her fake kind mask.

so irritating bc it’s literally common sense that abella didn’t push her. first off, she’s dancing and if she wanted to push her, seeing that she’s younger and smaller, I’m pretty sure she’d have to use both her hands with a lot of force. Also, if abella did push her, she would’ve fell BACKWARDS.

man people are dumb, this girl is so much taller than her, and she's on the dance floor by herself with no partner whatsoever so what would be the point of being there??? abella is dancing so she won't be able to just stop and start a conversation. What, so she just gonna push her down when she's in the way??? I mean i would tf, I'm trying to dance and you in the waYYYY dumb btch
also the red head dudes should be punished, make an example out of them to make people less likely to target abella, idk everyone annoying...to insult a princess right to their face, in her own home...yikes you must be trying to get a death sentence...

How tf is she dancing and pushing someone which is at least a meter away from her at the same time?? Are they fucking dumb?? I can't believe this, have some common sense!

Btw, for the Q&A, I would ask for a power to manipulate probability. I mean let's say i want to become a empress, i just have to manipulate the chance to 100%. Or if i want to escape murder attempts, i just have to change the probability of me dying to 0%. Isn't it like a life hack?

Max-level evasive skill and teleportation would be great if I'm ever isekai-ed lol 😂 I don't want to get hurt or attack others, so I'd rather run away or avoid problem like a plague

Thanks for the update! But wow, was the blue knight seriously the only one to see her faking her falls?

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't even make any sense at all other anyone with a working pair of eyes and brain would clearly see that she has done nothing at all
And well i just want to be a immortal silver haired Cute Loli if i got isekaid

Fed-Kun's army
I am dumbfounded by their sense. Was she even at arm's reach to be able to push her? Was there a maid that was ordered to do it? Another person? How exactly did she fall? Did anyone even see it? People and their love for gossips, what the fu-

I choose Snow, because I'm dumb and regret all of my decisions in life, haha.

@Elmithian
ahahaha tru tru, if that's the price to pay for a dull but peaceful life though I'd probs do it, tho it'd be nice to turn it off ngl

Pft lol! Yeah! She TOTALLY pushed her! She pushed her so hard she fell TOWARDS her instead of away. Yep! Totally makes sense hahaha!! 🤣🤣

I’m sad for that other princess. Whenever she goes to a place, a stench of pathetic with a dash of desperation seems to ooze from every pore in her goddamn body.

This story feels similar to wmmap especially Abell kissing her dad part
Really cute so far tho <3

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused as to how these people went from being confused about the FL calling the heroine sister because they thought they were at odds with each other, to deciding that this assumption was correct and the FL pushed the heroine because they were at odds with each other.

@Ichypa omg same, like why did they assume that she pushed her? Also she was literally dancing, like how is she able to push someone from a few meters away who's both taller and heavier?

Users who are viewing this thread