The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 11

Hmmm... If she's as smart/mature as she says she is then it should be obvious to her that death is now on the table for those two guys. Even if nothing happens to her, if her father finds out they could very easily be executed. It would make much more sense to use her power as Princess and simply command them to do what she wants.

For an isekai adventurer party, I'd like it if it's filled with handsome and powerful guys. So that i can focus on drooling over them without worrying about anything. That being said i would be powerful myself of course

Dex-chan lover
She is very stupid for an adult... though I suppose that is par for the course nowadays.

Pft hahaha!! Any guy who talk about the stars will either say you have great fortune or will experience a great misfortune. I’m surprised she was swayed with only a few words. I’m 5 years younger and I can tell. Why are these ‘supposed’ mentally older people such children in these Manhwas???

"What could possibly go wrong?"

Oh we CAN'T have a sensible protagonist nowadays, apparently

BRUUUUUUH. YOU MAY BE MENTALLY 20 BUT YOU IN A BODY OF A CHILD. A SMALL WEAK CHILD TOO. WHAT CAN YOU EVEN DO. YOU CANT FIGHT BACK IF THEY TRY TO KIDNAP YOU CUZ U GOT NO FIGHTING SKILLS, NO MAGIC SKILLS, AND... UR IN A CHILD’S BODY. god that pissed me off so much.... I am sick and tired of seeing FL’s run into trouble aka usually a kidnapping or something when they decided to run off without a care for their goddamn status in the end!!

Also, lmao the menacing faces from the both are cute. ML getting more attached and liking FL is what I love to see.

Dex-chan lover
They always fall for the astrology bullshit in these manwas. I had hope for a second, but nope.

Dex-chan lover
Why the ugly watermarks tho? Was it like that when you « supported the author » on the official site?
Genuine question. 😁

She should be more careful, like sis, you're smart but you're body is the one of a child. There are weird people out there, thiefs, kidnappers, murderers, pedos, plus all the people that are already trying to kill u. Pls, have some self-awareness!!!

Hahaha these two xD honestly, her knight, her butler/aid, and her daddy are awesome. I hope there will be a new chapter soon.~

Edit: Tnksm for the translation ♡

Dex-chan lover
Lmao mc got jebaited with vague and abstract connotations lol i think it was called "cold reading"?

can the author just make her fall for that because I swear that dude under the hood is a freaking gorgeous ikemen

I miss the updates 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 did this get an official translation or did the translators just drop it without a word (´;︵;`) plssss help ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

It's been awhile and i really miss this manhua like god /ㅠㅅㅠ)/
Did the translator dropped it or the author is not feeling well o(3-3)o°•

Hey did something happened? I clicked in the raws and the link is broken, so the story was cancelled or it wad transferred to another site?

FYI, the site which hosted the raws for this manhua got sued since it was also hosting licensed Korean titles so it shut down. The manhua might move to Weibo, but it hasn’t happened yet. It hasn’t been “dropped” by the scan group, there’s just nothing to scan right now.

Users who are viewing this thread