The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 11

i hope this manhua comes back i miss it 😔 also just realized that this sus dude looks a bit like the ml from the original story... 👀

Hope you guys are doing well, and also I hope you continue this T^T I really enjoy this and your translations.

For anyone asking why there haven't been a update, try clicking in the "Raw" link on the info.
Basically, the site were this story was being published is off (if you look more in the comments, I believe someone said the site was publishing others people work without permission and got caught), so even if the scan group wants to work, they can't since there is nothing to update...

@July_Daydreamer tnks for the info, I've been waiting for new chapters a lot, haha. :c Just a question, so the other site was illegal? Then which is the legal site where the author is sharing it? :eek:

Is this manhwa available on Korean kakaopage or Korean Webtoon perhaphs? I've been waiting for so long, im just hoping the author didn't actually stopped working on this manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread