The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 6

Group Leader
I'm hoping she's not going to be evil for literally no reason, but that's probably a very vain hope at this point

How come that the commoner child is acting more pampered than the princess lmao
Crying and guilt-trip others after ignoring instructions herself smh...

IT"S SO SHORT T^T

I don't mean the update. I mean every chap is so short. the pictures were big that it consumes one page

Look from attitude of the emperor, it seems like the first child not come from love

Ah so she was a true white lotus bitch. Thats disappointing. I was hoping they would be friends.

Damn, now I feel kinda sorry for her but knowing stories like this she really is going to turn out evil and some bad shit is gonna happen to main girl :( So despite feeling sorry for her now im still not looking towards the evil part.

did she also isekai into the story or is this a fake white lotus thing? ._.
Welp, another former FL turned to antagonist

Aggregator gang
She has the right to be a fucking villain. Look at how her own father acts towards her while showing love to the other one. But of course since the favorite one is the protagonist she is a bitch, despite the fact she is a child lmao (even if the multiple reincarned people cliche happens in the future right now she is just a child in his eyes and got treated like dirt).

Zm

Yoooo all that crying was so clearly fake, like the princess didn't even touch you or speak to you like wtf?
You're meant to be the older one? Bruh. You disobeyed instructions and you still expect to be treated well? Nah fam, kids who don't listen get punished. You didn't get beat but instead got ignored - much crueler actually but that's what ya get

Users who are viewing this thread