The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 6

Thanks for the translation. ^^

Idk guys maybe she will be evil or a white lotus, but imagine your father treating you like that. I’d be a bit malicious myself. She’s only a child.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a child who got caught doing something she wasn't supposed to, and she knows that she'll get in trouble. Of course she'd cry then, and the punishment made her frustrated and possibly angry because she feels it is injustice. "Why only me, why doesn't my Dad care about me??"

"this child is pretending to cry" 😐

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of have a feeling that 1st princess is the true villainess. Idk, she reminds me or gives off that feeling of the "Saintess" older sister in -- The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass.

Dex-chan lover
What a pity the father being cruel like that.... and a pity there's a misunderstanding already.

Poor kid. Regardless of what she may or may not end becoming, that's not a way to treat a child.

Also, are apathetic-looking black-haired aides a must-have accessory for this royal family?

Supporter
Don't know if the other girl is a white lotus reincarnated b*tch or not, but I always feel strange when x years old girl act like this...

I don’t get why everyone is saying “I feel sorry for her”. She is acting like a spoiled brat, she was told to not leave her room and because of her willfulness ended up being scolded, it was perfectly normal. And stop blaming the father for “treating her like shit”. Imagine, you have a kid who will have a hard time being taken seriously as a princess because of her lack of magic power, and suddenly he discovers he has another child outside of marriage who is obviously better than her in that aspect, of course he wouldn’t want the child he just discovered having the same blood as him, to make his other daughter feel more like shit. Yes, maybe he could be a little more understanding of the child he just brought and how he just changed her whole life, but it’s just been a few days, it’s natural that he worries about the daughter that grew up with him, and on top of that, is younger than the other.

Dex-chan lover
Dad is the one true villain here. Even if Lephaeia turns out to be Abella's opponent, even if she puts on a false front, I'm not gonna be able to hate her. If she's just a normal young girl, it'd be a miracle for her to grow up well adjusted in that environment. And if she's a transmigrator too, well, if I were in her shoes I'd be terrified all the time.

Fed-Kun's army
That girl must have been another reincarnate because like the FL mentioned she appears sooner than the expected time and at different place...

Also, the fact that the original story mentioning the side character never get a fairytale ending must be because that girl is either a secretly psycho/sociopath...

I understand she's a child and wants her father's attention, but sweetie, being fake and throwing a tantrum for nothing in a place you're not supposed to be, when you haven't bonded with anyone in the palace and most importantly, with your family, isn't exactly the best thing to do. You can't blame anyone here, you're the newcomer. Well maybe except for the father, it's that guy's fault for bringing you in this world with this fate.

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze
Right? Agreed. This is practically a step-by-step guide on how to make your children hate each other and when that inevitably happens in the future dad is the one who should be shouldering a significant portion of the blame.

Users who are viewing this thread