The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 6

lol, I feel like the og heroine can't really pull fake tears because our mc is younger than her so many people would find it odd too, and it wouldn't be too effective villainising a 5 year old, I want to like this og heroine but she's probably going to be a bad guy.

Bruh. This illegitimate princess is so shady it ain't even funny. Like from the first words that came out her mouth with those crocodile tears, I knew something ain't right.

hmm... i wonder if the heroine is some kind of white lotus character but actually a rotten flower inside. she look so suspicious

Power Uploader
@shionlee the fact that she made up a lie saying that the MC is hurting her despite she's done nothing at all. Clearly, she's has a rotten heart, on the outside looking all pure and innocent, but deep in her heart, she's probably planning something to kill the MC.

Is this like flipped? Is she pretending to be sweet and kind because the emperor was so rude to her before and for a long time?

Well, Im hoping the Og mc is a good person just slowly getting corrupted by how her father treats he, domino effect maybe, but i feel suspicious a bit like somethings off, so hope the mc can try to change things up to save both her and the other princess maybe, hopefully no extreme evil twist

Users who are viewing this thread