The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
This story is very interesting this far. Didn't expect much from a manhua, especially a isekai one with a female MC, as they tend be rare and badly written.

Thank you so much for this chapter !
By the way, I didn’t like that girl since the first time I saw her tskkk

I honestly felt sorry for her at the beginning.
BUT after thinking about it she start crying for nothing (before the dad comes), no one was scolding her at all.
The mc asked her a question
“why was she here”
start crying immediately
The guard explaining to her why she should not be here without screaming order at all
crying some more.

While she is a child and should be treated as such, it is a bet fishy how she started acting like someone slapped or was screaming at her immediately.
The only who was cruel to her is the dad ,no one else was, at least not enough to make her cry anyway😓.
All of that said I would prefer it more if they become friend as will as good sisters, because I love me some sibling relationship🤗.

nah see. at first i thought she’d be nice. then she came into the garden saying that bs “am i not welcome here?” in the last chapter even though our girl didn’t even say anything.
so from that point i concluded this bitch is mielle 2.0

If only the violet hair girl didn't act like the MC is bullying her in their first meeting and fake crying... I will probably sympathize her with the way their Father neglecting her 🙄

Meo

Double-page supporter
I see...guess it's time to bring on the charm magic.

I don't have a problem with the older sister being a crybaby...but the fact that at such a young age, she can stop crying and put on a fake smile at the drop of a dime is SCARY.

@Lulu1997 I completely agree, hopefully they can have a nice relationship! I don't want to see the roles reversed, it feels like the same story ;___;

Im re reading and i come to think, maybe in the first timeline the emperor favors her, but fue to her attitude, his favors was pourned into the violet girl?

When the heroine started crying she should have given her some cake. You got yo kill her with kindness! And been like “don’t say I never did shit for you.”

Users who are viewing this thread